Chapter 7: Valentines Day's❤️

Happy Valentines Day's to all my readers❤️. I love each and every one of y'all. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Luna and Y/n came out to everyone they know , their lives been much easier. Now,Valentines Day is just around the corner and Luna don't know what to give to her girlfriend.

Luan's POV

After telling Lincoln my newest jokes, I went back to my room. While walking, I hear guitar playing and words. It must be Luna. I peaked inside to see a frustrated Luna on her guitar with a notepad besides her.

Luna: I love you more than I love.......Ugh, I can't think of anything!

I started to speak so she know I'm there.

Luan: Hey Luna.

Luna: Oh. Hey Luan.

Luan: Whatcha doing?

Luna:Trying to think of a song for Y/n on Valentines day's. But it seems like my brain don't want to corporate with me today!

Luan: Maybe your brain is having a Brain fart!

I laugh and see Luna giving me a 'Really Luan' face

Luan: What?! That was a good joke.

Luna: I'm sorry Luan. It just that this is me and Y/n first Valentines Day together as a couple and I just want this song to be the best one she ever heard.

Luan: It's okay Luna, but Y/n will love whatever you give her no matter what it is.

Luna: You're right, but I can't stand that-

Before she could even finish her sentence, I could see that Luna have an idea.

Luna: Luan I think I know what to write.

Luna started to write in her notepad. I left the room so I wouldn't distract her. As I'm walking out , I think to myself 'Y/n is lucky to have a girlfriend like her.'

*Timeskip to Valentines Day brought to you by Claude*

Y/n POV

It was finally Valentines Day and I'm so excited. I brought Luna a necklace with a heart shaped locket with two pictures inside of it and a box of chocolates. Entering the school, I went to my locker and grabs my books. Once doing so, I started to look for Luna. I found her outside the campus with her guitar case besides her.

Y/n: Hey babe!

Luna: Hey sweetheart.

Y/n: What's the guitar for?

Luna: Oh ! I need it for music class today!

I was a little disappointed that Luna didn't bring that guitar for me, but I didn't think too much about it.

Y/n: Okay then, class about to start, wanna walk me to math?

Luna: Of Course!

Soon, we begin walking to class and and started our normal day at school.

*Timeskip to lunchtime brought to you by ❤️'

Luna's POV

Lunchtime came and I convince my music teacher to let me out early for lunch today to get ready for Y/n. I set up Y/n's favorite desert (F/d) and mine too. When  Y/n was at the entrance, I yelled so she can hear me. She saw me and came towards my.

Y/n: Hey Luna. I see you, trying to be all fancy this year with the cakes and ice creams.

Luna: You know how I am.