Chapter 12: First time

Summer break went by fast. It was now late July, and everyone is getting ready for the school year. However, Luna want to do  something for her girlfriend before school starts back. Let just say, pleasure was at its finest.

On the phone
Luna: Hey Y/n, I was wondering if you're free?
Y/n: Yeah, my mom and Greg went to the store for a while.
Luna: Great. Is it okay if I stop by for a little bit?
Y/n: Of course!
Luna: Great, see you in a few.

After hanging up, Luna got dress and left the house. Luna start to think about what she's going to do today.She arrives at Y/n's house and rings the doorbell. Y/n's answer the door wearing a f/n tank top that was showing off her figure and blue jeans shorts.

Y/n: Hey baby
Luna: Hey love.*kiss her on the lips*
Y/n:  What you wanna do today?
Luna: Uuummm, how about we watch anime . I got one we would both like.
Y/n: Great! What is it?
Luna: It's called Scum's Wish. I heard it's really good.
Y/n:Alright. Let watch it.

The two girls went up to Y/n's room and watched the show. As episode one progresses, the two main characters begin to get intimate with each other. This cause Y/n to feel uncomfortable watching it but also horny at the same time . Luna looks beside her and see her girlfriend blushing.

Couple of episodes later, it shows the main protagonist and her best friend doing it. Luna and Y/n blush at the site. After it ends, Y/n couldn't help it but she pinned Luna down on her bed and made out with her. Y/n begins kissing Luna's neck and end up finding her sweet spot.

As Y/n's kissing Luna's neck, Luna takes off Y/n's shirts, seeing a f/c bra. After giving Luna practically a hickey, Y/n took off Luna's shirt. Both girls are now in their bras and pants. Y/n looking down scared, which concerns the brunette hair girl.

Luna: We don't have to do this, if you're not ready. Y/n: N-n-no I-I-I want to, it just......... I'm scared.
Luna: Why?
Y/n: Because, this is our first time and I don't want to mess up.
Luna: Y/n, we ain't perfect. We're gonna mess. And if we do, just laugh it off.
Y/n:Yeah but-
Luna:Listen, I don't care if our first time is perfect or not, as long as it's with you.
Y/n: You mean it.
Luna: I wouldn't have said that if I didn't mean it.
Y/n: True....Now where were we?

Y/n started to kiss Luna's breast. She took off the bra and begin sucking on one nipple and massaging the other one. Luna moans like she did last time it happened, only louder. After a while, Y/n started to go down to Luna's womanhood, but-

Luna:Stop right there. You did it the last time, now it's my turn.
Y/n:Whatever you say baby.😏

Luna was now on top of Y/n. She took off the bra Y/n was wearing, and proceeds doing what Y/n did to her. Luna saw Y/n's shorts was wet and unbutton  them. She took off Y/n's shorts and pantie, and begin licking the clit.

Y/n try to stop herself from moaning, but fail. As Luna licked faster, Y/n's moan got louder.

Y/n: Oh fuck, I think I'm coming!
Luna:  I have to go faster then.

As soon as she went faster, and Y/n couldn't take it anymore. Her legs were shaking and she felt a knot inside her stomach. She came a minute later, and did it all over on Luna's face.

Y/n: Oh my god, I'm so sorry!
Luna: ......................You're lucky I love you.
Y/n:*laugh a little* Let me help you.

Y/n wipe the cum out of Luna's face. She got curious and taste the cum.

Y/n: Mmm, not bad.
Luna: Are you tasting it?!
Y/n: Maybe.
Luna:🙄

After cleaning Luna's face, Y/n went under Luna's skirt and start fingering her. Luna bit her lip because of the pain . After a few minutes, Luna felt pleasure and signal Y/n to go faster. Y/n did so, and Luna started to moan 'faster'. The faster Y/n went, the louder the moans became.

Luna: Y/n I think I'm.....I'm comi-

Y/n kiss her to muffle the moan, as Luna orgasm on her hand.She looks at her hand, and lick it off clean. The two girls sat there awkwardly for a good minute thinking what comes next.

Y/n: So, what now?
Luna: I don't know. What you think?
Y/n: Well I was thinking of doing- nevermind
Luna: No. What is it?
Y/n: Well I saw this sex move on YouTube and I thought maybe we could try it?
Luna: I don't see why not. What it's called?
Y/n: Scissoring.
Luna: I heard about it. You sure you want to do it?
Y/n:Hell Yeah. Lezz go.

Luna and Y/n get ready for the position. Y/n put her left leg over Luna's. They got close together enough so that their p**** would rub together.

Y/n: You ready?
Luna: Let do this.

They put their p**** together and started rubbing them together. Both girls got pleasure and excitement from it. 5 minutes pass, and they were close to their climax.

Y/n:L-Luna I think I'm coming.
Luna: Me too.

They rubbed faster and harder. Their moans and groans fills the room. Luna and Y/n both climax at the same time. The girls lay down on the bed and rest.

Luna: WOW! That was.........better than I thought it would be.
Y/n: Me too. That was incredible. I didn't know you had a freak in you, Luna Loud.
Luna:Neither did I. Until that time in my room.😏
Y/n:Shut up. We should clean up before my mom and brother come home.
Luna:You're right.

Luna went to the bathroom to prepare a shower, while Y/n get some clothes out of her closet.

Luna:Shower ready.
Y/n: Alright,  I got some clothes for you to wear.
Luna:Thanks.

Timeskip to 30 minutes

After putting some clothes on and cleaning up, Luna went home to rest because of the pleasure yet amazing day she had today.

Bonus ending(Y/n)
Y/n was watching tv when Greg came up to her with a purple bra.

Y/n:WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THEM?!
Greg:I was looking for my toy car in your room and I saw this on the floor.
Y/n:Never go into my room again, little turd?!
Greg:Fine, meanie! *stick tongue out*
Mom: Y/n, I didn't know you own a purple bra.
Y/n:MOM, you don't know what I got. Ummm....... I gotta go to my room....Bye

(Luna)

The Loud siblings were chilling in the backyard. Luna is playing with Lily, until the baby pointed at the hickey.

Lily:Boo boo
Lincoln:Uhh, what is Lily looking at?
Luna:N-NOTHING?
Lori:Is that a hickey? I bet Y/n did it.
Luna:No she didn't!
Lori: Then explains why you came home in a different outfit yesterday.
Luna:...............
Lori: That what I thought.
------------------------------------------------------
This was my first lemon, please spare me. Anyway I hope you enjoy and I see you next time.
😘❤