Chapter 13: Nightmare

Luna's POV

Tonight I decided to go to Y/n's house and have a sleepover. We watch some movies, eating junk food, and did some other 'activities'😉.

It was midnight and we decided to go to bed. I watch Y/n falling asleep. She look so cute and peaceful as she inhale and exhale air. I was the last one to fall asleep.

*Dream world*

I open my eyes and see a hospital in front of me. As soon as I walked in, I heard Bff/n yelling my name.

Bff/n: LUNA!!
Luna:Bff/n, what's wrong.
Bff/n:Well, Y/n got into a car accident and passed out when the ambulance arrived.
Luna:I-I-is she alright.
Bff/n: They didn't say. All they said was that she's unconscious and have some bruises and scratches all over her body. But a huge piece of glass went through her stomach.
Luna: No, you're lying. YOU'RE LYING!!!
Bff/n: I wish I was joking. They don't know if she'll make it or not.

I stood there, tears coming down my face. I went to the desk and ask for the room number. 709.  I went to the seventh floor and found the room. I went in, and almost screamed. My beautiful girlfriend was laying on a hospital bed, fighting for her life. I walk towards the bed and just cry.

I got a chair and put it besides the bed so I could sit. After a while I start to stroke Y/n's (long/short) h/c hair. I try to stop crying but I can't. It seems like an hour later until she finally woke up.

Y/n:*cough*....... Where am I?
Luna:Y/N you're awake!!!!
Y/n: Yeah, what happen?
Luna:You got into a car accident and landed yourself in the hospital.
Y/n:Oh, that's explains the pain from my stomach.
Luna:*Put a hand on cheek* It'll the alright. I can get the doctor and-
Y/n:Don't. I don't think I can make it. The pain is too much and I feel like going to sleep and never waking up.
Luna: Y/n don't talk like that, we'll figure out a way.
Y/n: It's too late. Tell my mom and Greg I love them. And tell your sisters and brother I think of them as siblings.
Luna: Y/n please don't.
Y/n: And Luna............I love you.
Luna:Y/n...... Y/n.....Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just couldn't anymore, I ran out of the hospital tears pouring down on my face. I didn't look at road and could see a car coming towards me. Right before I got hit, I wake up.

I felt sweat coming down on my face and tears forming in my eyes. I turn around and saw Y/n looking at me with concerns in her E/c eyes.

Y/n: Luna are you alright?
Luna: Yeah, I'm fine.
Y/n: No you're not, you're crying. What's wrong.
Luna: I had a dream that you were you a car accident and you didn't m-make it.
Y/n:It's alright. I'm right here.
Luna: But it felt so real. I thought I lost you.
Y/n: You'll never going to lose me.

Right after she said that, Y/n started humming Safe and Sound. It felt comforting and I slowly stopped crying. I slowly felt myself going back to sleep, so I went back to my unconscious mind

Y/n's POV

I look down at Luna and saw that she was sleeping. I smile at the beautiful scene, and went to sleep shortly after.