CHAPTER 6

Looking out from the airplane window she could see the aerial view of Masai Mara. Large acres of land with lots of wild animal. Gazelles and Zebras peacefully grazing, a few giraffes in the tall trees, wildebeests running, elephants and a few rivers. She fastened her seat belt as they prepared for landing. This was going to be one interesting weekend. It was late afternoon and she felt like she was in a different world. Gone were the large buildings, noisy environment and crowded streets. The small plane had some tourists and a few business people on retreat. Devin was by her side sharing the same enthusiasm of spending a weekend together.

He held her hand as they got off the mini plane and collected their luggage. They were allocated a land rover which took them to their hotel.

They were staying at The Kenya Centrim. A luxurious bush hotel. Devin had booked the honeymoon suite, artistically decorated and equipped with modern amenities. From hot water showers and a Jacuzzi on the balcony overlooking the game reserve.

"I cannot wait to soak myself in the Jacuzzi as i overlook the game park" Sidney walked over to to the balcony all excited.

"I'm glad you agreed to come" he replied handing her a flute of champagne as they stood by the balcony.

"You could just show me your enthusiasm by wearing something sexy and jumping into that Jacuzzi" he teased winking at her.

"I just might" she winked back and downed the liquid before disappearing into the room.

Minutes later she emerged in along white bath robe. She slowly opened it revealing a daring red bikini. Leaving the robe to fall on the floor, she walked majestically and entered the Jacuzzi. She tied up her hair and sunk in deeper in the water.

He had stood there watching her. Admiring how his little angel transformed into a daring devil.

"Are you going to stand there and watch or will you join" she teased slowly faking a pout.

Without waiting for a second invite he stripped his clothes and joined her.

"Hey! It is rude to enter here in your under pants. It ain't a swim wear" she jokingly chided.

"What do you suggest" Devin asked moving close to her

"I will help you remove it" she replied moving on top of him.

Sidney was not sure what had taken over her. She was so close to him that she could feel his heavy breathing. Devin was looked at her, his eyes full of lust. She moved closer. Never in his life had he ever wanted someone the way he wanted her. She parted her lips slowly and licked. He longed to feel his lips against hers. His heart pounded and he could feel blood rush all over his body. He took her in his arms slowly caressing her body. A slight gasp escaped her throat as his lips touched her neck. He ran his tongue on her bosom and loosened the strings of her bikini top. He admired her body gently kissing everything he touched. She moaned with pleasure as his lips caressed her delicate skin. He stopped to look at her. She was a fixation from his dreams. He reached out again, this time he kissed her soft lips. She kissed him back her body crashing on his they had to stop to catch some air. The chemistry between them was electrifying. He ran a hand down his head frustrated by the desires.

"We should go and have dinner" he whispered.

"Good idea" she whispered back.

"The water is getting too hot"

"Are you sure it's the water?" he teased.

She giggled and got out of the Jacuzzi. She knew exactly what he was implying. She was slightly appalled by her behavior. Devin had a way of bringing out her crazy side and she liked it.