CHAPTER 7

As soon as they got to back home and she was back at the hostels. Sidney rushed to Tanya's room. Lavina and Dina were also there waiting for her to arrive and give them all the gossip about her trip.

"From the way you are glowing I'm sure you had the time of your life" Lavina said wistfully.

"Who would have thought Devin could be romantic" Tanya replied.

Sidney went ahead to tell them she had accepted to be his girlfriend.

"Do you love him" Tanya asked

"And did the two of you do it" Dina added.

Sidney remained quiet for a moment.

"I am falling for him, I do not know if its love but right now Devin is my world. I cherish him" she told them.

"And to answer your question Dina No, we are yet to do it. We are taking things slow" she answered her.

"What about Sean" Lavina asked.

"Girls, Sean is my friend"

Tanya rolled her eyes.

"Enough about that we should have a girls' night." Dina suggested tired of all the attention going to Sidney.

The next weeks went by quickly. They were busy reading for their final exams. Devin always phoned her daily and took her out to dinner. Occasionally he would pop up during the day just to see how she was fairing on.

Sidney got out of the library and took a brisk walk to her hostel. She was pretty tired. Her  exams were really draining. Glad to have gotten to her room she opened the door and stood surprised. She let out a squeal of delight as she slowly walked in.

Her room was filled with her favorite lilies. They were artistically arranged to form the shape a heart. On her bed there was a huge card. She opened it and slowly read it.

"To my love, no amount of words can describe what I feel for you, knowing you has made me a different man. You have my heart. I will care for you for as long as you let me.

Always yours,

Devin"

"I think I'm going to cry," she whispered to herself.

Next to the card was a box of Swedish chocolate. She sat down on her bed closed her eyes as she ate one of them. She was distracted by some movement. Opening her eyes she caught sight of Devin leaning by her door.

"Do you know it is unsafe to leave your door open?" he asked slowly moving towards her.

"Do you know it is a crime to break into people's rooms" she challenged getting off her bed and jumped to hug him.

"You are not people, you are my girlfriend" he replied holding her.

"Thanks for the flowers"

"I am glad you like them, come sit here. I am sorry you have been stressed about your exams. Tonight I take care of you"

He took her hand and led her to a small sofa by the corner. He sat her down removed her shoes and gave her a nice foot massage.

"Go have a hot shower I will be waiting for you"

A few minutes later she emerged out of the bathroom dressed in white Victoria secrets lingerie she had bought a few weeks ago. She was surprised to find the room was dimly lit by candles and a nice meal waiting for her.

"Devin this is cute" she exclaimed sitting next to him.

"I hope you like Chinese food. I took the liberty of having the food delivered while you were in the shower"