Z E R O

[ tokyo??! ]

[ tokyo??! ]

Elizabeth

"Why are you sending me away to go live with dad in Tokyo?", I say looking at my mother wondering why all of sudden she wants to send me off to Tokyo to live with my father. "I know you don't want to go baby but its a good decision." she says smiling. "What about Sean huh? He's my brother, why can't he at least come with me!?!?"

"Look honey, your going to Tokyo without your brother weither you like it or not." she yells at me.

I glare at her, and walk to my room to start packing. There was someone standing at the door of my room and I knew exactly who it was. "So she's sending your off to dad?" Sean said softly. "I don't see why she has to send me off, look Sean promise me you are not going to get into any trouble, just stay out of trouble please, I'll be fine don't worry, I'll call you when I can okay." I say walking over to my little brother, he's just 13 years old and I have to leave him while I'm 15.

5 hours later

I had gotten off the plane already, I got my luggage and walked out side of the airport. I didn't know much Japanese but I knew some, I got out my pocket dictionary and searched for the word 'taxi'.

"Takushii!" I said out loud when I found the word.

A car stopped, the driver got out and helped me put my suitcase in the trunk. Grumbling- because the shove she received from the automatic cab door was hurting. I got into the cab and thanked the driver in Japanese.

When the car began to move, I finally understood why my father liked this city so much. It was wonderful!

When I arrived to my destination, I paid the taxi driver, picked up my suitcase and, holding them with both hands in front of my body, I rang the bell of the house.

I wait a while, waiting for my father to open the door. Finally he opens the door but was shocked to see me.

"Elizabeth?" the voice of my father said surprised trying to cover himself. "What are you doing here, I thought you'd come on the 8th."

"Hello father, and it is the 8th." I say looking at him. "Well you said you'd arrive at the 8th, we're one day ahead in Japan." he said. "Hold on let me go change." he closed the door and went inside to change.

After a few minutes of waiting he opened the door and he was holding a woman's coat. A Japanese woman appeared at his side and said something, then grabbed her coat and left.

"Well Elizabeth come on inside." my father says leading me inside the small house which was a mess. "You know its not my fault your mother sent you here." I looks at him. "Where am I going to sleep." he sighs and points over to a door. "You'll be sleeping in there. Since its still early you can go and explore for a while. "

I open the door of the room and put my stuff in. "I'll be out exploring, I'll come back later." I said looking at my father as I go to the door. "Alright don't be out to late Elizabeth." he said smiling at me.

2 hours later

After being out to explore I decided I should go back to the house, but I was stopped by someone. "Hey your new here huh, I haven't seen you around before, I'm Twinkie nice to meet you." the guy said as he sticked his hand out for me to shake. "Hi, yeah I'm new here and I'm Elizabeth nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand.

Twinkie smiles and says, "Do you like cars and races??" I look at Twinkie and smile, "Of course I love cars and races." "Why don't you come with me to go see the races?"

I accepted his offer of going. And from that point and on was how I met my bestfriend Han, but I also met the guy who is my boyfriend, Takashi the DK of Tokyo...

_________

A/N: This story has been updated.
By the way Hans age will be 21 and Takashi's age will be 24. I know that's not their real ages but it's my story and I choose what age they should be.😘