S E V E N

[ party and feelings? ]

Elizabeth

I woke up to my alarm sounding. I groan as I got up I turned it off and looked at the clock to see it showed 7:30 am. Smiling at the time I go over to Han's room. He looks so peaceful sleeping but I had to wake him up for my personal amusement.

Looking at Han I see that he looks cute when he sleeps. I giggle while I walk over to him and suddenly I jump on him waking him up in the process.

"Elizaaaa." Han yells trying to get me off of him. "Noooo I don't want to get off." I say giggling at him. He looks at me and tries to push me off of him, "Get off of me now. Come on let me sleep, look at the time its way go early. I'm trying to sleep enough for tonight."

"Oh right your party. Well I hope you have fun at your party." I say getting up to leave his room. "Aren't you going to come Eliza?" he says looking at me. "I don't know probably maybe." I say walking out of his room.

I go over to the garage and start working on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX a.k.a Evo. All I had to do was change the engine and put two tanks of nitrous.

I smiled proudly at how the car looked.

I wiped my dirty greasy hands on the rag that was next to me

I wiped my dirty greasy hands on the rag that was next to me. Han comes out of his room and see's the work that I did. "That Evo is looking great Eliza, you sure are a grease monkey." he says smiling proudly at me. I had grease on my thighs and shirt. "Of course I love cars and fixing them you know.

"Well since I'm done fixing the Evo I'm gonna go shower." I say to him while I walked all the way to the bathroom. Han puts his hands on the railing while looking over at all the cars. He smiles brightly while looking at the white Evo that I fixed.

Later on that day

I groan softly remembering that I have to go get ready with Reiko for the party. I get into my car and drive over to her house. Once getting there i got out and knocked on the door of her house.

Suddenly the door opens revealing a smiling Reiko. "Hey you made it, come on in that way I can start on your make up and hair." she says. I walk with Reiko to her room. "Only if you let me do your hair and make up." I say. Reiko giggles and agrees.

It only took Reiko a few minutes to do my make up and hair. My hair was curled nicely on my back and had a goldish hair accessorie, while my make up was nice and simple. I smile at Reiko, loving how she did my make up and hair.

3 hours later

Me and Reiko were ready to go. I was wearing a golden beige dress with cute beige heels to go with it, the dress was tight which complimented the curves that I have. Reiko was wearing a nice blue dress which showed off the curves she has, she was wearing short black heels that go with the dress. I smile at how we both looked.

After getting ready we went over to my car and got in. "You look beautiful Liz. Han is gonna go crazy after he see's you." Reiko says to me. "I really doubt it plus either way all those other models are going to be looking better than me." I say to her. She starts to giggle, "You like Han don't you, I can notice by the way you look at him you know."

I sigh and look at her. "Yeah I like him but I don't think I stand a chance between those models you know." Reiko shakes her head and says, "Don't worry girl you look great now let's hurry up that way we can have some fun at the party."

We arrive go the party. I get out of my car and walked over to the doors with Reiko. "Well let's go in." she says smiling. The bodyguard that was at the door looked at both of us, then he let us in. The moment we walked inside was when Twinkie saw us and walked over. "Hey Eliza Reiko, you guys look beautiful." he said smiling at us. "Thank you Twink you look great too." we both say smiling at him.

Reiko grabs my hand and starts to pull over to the dance floor to dance. At first I didn't want to dance but then I started to dance to the beat of the music. Me and Reiko were having fun dancing that I didn't notice that Han was staring at me with a smile on his face.

Sean walked over to Han. "You like my sister don't you?" Han looks over at Sean. "Why would you say that?" he asks. "Well you keep staring her ever since she got here." Sean says smirking. "Well I ain't going to tell you kid." Han says as he walks over to a group of models.

I laugh with Reiko while dancing. "We should take a brake and get something to drink." I said looking over at my friend. "Sure let's go." she says pulling me over to the bar.

We walk over to the bar. The Batista comes over to us and asks us what we want in Japanese. "Watashi wa u~okka ga hoshīdesu. Onegaishimasu." (I want vodka. Please) I say while Reiko looks over at me smiling. The barista hands me the vodka while he hands Reiko her soda. "Arigatōgozaimashita." (Thank you) me and Reiko say to him.

As we dranked our drinks I looked over to where Han was. He was obviously busy kissing on one of the models that was next to him. I feel jealousy start to bubble up inside me, because all of those models were on him and kissing him. "Eliza are you okay?" Reiko asks concerned. "Yeah...I'm fine." I mumble.

Reiko then followed my gaze to see that I was staring ataHan and the models who were on him and kissing him. "Are you jealous that those girls are on him and missing him?" I sigh, "Yes I mean I've been starting to have feelings for him Reiko. I'm falling in love with my bestfriend. I mean look at him, it probably would not work out since he likes being with a lot of girls. I just don't want to fall in love with him." Reiko puts her hand on my shoulder. "Come on forget him, let's just have fun okay Eliza." I smile weakly at her and a agree to go back to having fun.....

_______

A/N: well guys I hope you like this chapter. Elizabeth is now starting to gain feelings for Han. Will she be able to tell him that or will she leave it like that. Please vote and share this with your friends ❤❤