N I N E

[ what's going on? ]

Elizabeth

Once Han and Anthony finished talking. He and Han shook hands and Anthony then left.

After he left everyone returned to what they were doing. I went over to a wrecked RX-8 Mazda that we had. "Hey Han, let me fix this one, I'll leave it looking like a pure beauty." I say smiling at him. "Alright go ahead let's see how it turns out to look." Han says to me. I smile happily at what Han said. I walked over to the RX and walked around it do see the damage. All it needed was to change the front part, give it a nice paint job, change the transmission and change the engine.

"Well I know what it exactly needs for it to be perfect. Reiko when I'm done fixing the car can you and Earl give it a nice paint job?" I say looking at Reiko and Earl hoping they could do me the favor.

"Of course we can. I'll make it look great." Reiko says smiling over at me. "Thanks Reiko, Earl I would really appreciate it." I say.

I decided to start fixing the car. I replaced all the things that it needed. After that I called Reiko and Earl over to see what design they had for the car. The seeing was black looking spirals on the sides while the color of the car was gold and black.

 The seeing was black looking spirals on the sides while the color of the car was gold and black

I smile at how the car came out. "Wow I love the design guys thank you for helping me out." I said to Reiko and Earl. "No problem Eliza we were glad to help." Reiko and Earl say smiling.

Han walks over and looks at it obviously impressed on how the car looked. "Wow, Eliza the car turned out really good. The color us nice and the design is great, I got to say you know how to fix cars and Earl, Reiko I love the graphics." Han says smiling.

After a while of looking at the car Han walked over to me. "Hey Eliza let's go ride for a bit." he says smiling. "Yeah sure that would be nice." I say to him while I go and grab my jacket. We both walk over to his car and get in.

Han turns on his car and starts to drive where the cliff was. Once we got there we got out and sat on his car hood. "Its really nice out here huh?" I say to him. "Yeah, do you remember the day we met?" Han says looking over at me.

"Yeah, of course I remember the day we met. I was with Twinkie since he was the first person I met, then he introduced me to you." I say smiling. "Yeah, you were so shy when he introduced you to me." Han says chuckling. "Yup." I say giggling.

I look over at Han and see him already staring at me. Han gets closer to me and grabs me by my waist. I look up at him staring into his eyes. He gives me a cute smile. It felt like a long time that we were standing there looking into each others eyes. As I least expected Han started to lean and I slowly felt myself leaning in too. I felt his breath close my face, right when he was about to kiss me , a honk sounded from behind us.

Me and Han quickly separated from each other embarrassed. We look over to where the honk came from and saw Takashi in the car. Han walked over to the car to see what he wanted. Suddenly as I watched from where I was, Takashi got out of his car and grabbed Han by the shirt and whispered in his ear. "We need to talk and its urgent." Takashi says to Han. "Urgent? What about?" Han asks. Takashi looked at me for a split second and said, "It's about Elizabeth that's why its so urgent." he says. Han's eyes widened as he says, "Meet me over at the garage. I'm going to take Elizabeth with her brother." "Alright." Takashi says as he gets in his car and leaves.

Han quickly grabs my arm and helps me into the car. "What's going on? What did Takashi want?" I say worried. "There's no time to explain we have to get over there fast." He says turning on the car.

_______

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry for the delay. I've been busy but here's chapter 9. I hope you guys like it 😊 and also sorry its so short. This chapter has been re-edited.