T W O

[ my sister! ]

[ my sister! ]

Sean

The next morning I got to school. Everybody kept on staring at me because of what happened yesterday. I wrecked Mona, The Mona Lisa, Han's car that he loved. Twinkie walks right past me shaking his head in dissapointment. I haven't seen my sister since yesterday at the race. Everyone points at me and whisper saying that I'm the one who wrecked Han's car.

I walk out of the school to see Han leaning on his orange-yellow rx-7 Mazda.  I walk over to him. "Get in." he says. "I'll get you your money." I say to him. "Why you talking like you have a choice." Han says. After a while of driving we get to where we have to be.

Han looks at me and says, "There's a guy in there with a paw that owes me some money." "A paw?" I say. "Go get me my money." Han says. After getting Han's money, I got in the car.

Han looks at me. "You're in the pickup and delivery business now. I might call you once a week or once an hour. I don't care if you're sick as a dog or in bed with Beyonce. I call, you show." "Only if you teach me how to drift." I say. "This ain't a negotiation." he says. "I wasn't negotiating."

We both arrive to where Takashi is. Once we go inside Takashi looks over at me and Han. "What's he doing here?" Takashi says. "He's paying me back for that crumpled beer can sitting in my garage." Han says looking at Takashi. "Hope he's not driving." said Morimoto. "Gaijin. When is your next race? I'd like to be there." Morimoto says.

"Why not be in it?", I say looking at him. Morimoto then says something in Japanese. "You heard me." I say to him.

"Ready to lose another car Han?" Takashi says. "Im ready to take that '86 Corolla off your hands." Han says smirking. "Alright put up the '72 Skyline." Takashi says. "Done"

I walk outside and see a telephone. "Hey, Dad, it's me. Uh, I had to stay after school for some extracurricular activities. So I'll be home a little later. Sir." I say to my dad letting him know that I'll be out late.

"What are you doing here." I hear the voice of my sister say behind me. I turn around to look at her. "I thought I'd stop by and ask your boyfriend for some drifting lessons." "Trust me Sean, you don't wanna be part of this world." my sister says. "Its good enough for you." I say. She looks at me then walks away.

"Why can't you find a nice Japanese girl lile the rest of the white guys around here?" Han says walking to his car. "Eww that's my sister you're talking about."

The next morning at school I was going to be late. "Sean!!" Earl and Reiko ran over to me and told me about Morimoto And Twinkie.

I quickly run over to where the fight was happening. Morimoto starts to push and hit Twinkie around. Automatically my sister goes over to Morimoto to make him stop.

Right when she said Stop was when Morimoto hits her across the face causing her to fall back. Reiko and Earl quickly ran and helped my sister up. While I went and stopped the fight.

School ended 2 hours later. My sister was walking out when Han saw the Purple-green yellowish on her cheek.

Takashi ran up to my sister and asked how she got that

"Morimoto accidentally hit me." my sister said, right when she said that Takashi found Morimoto and hit him badly for hitting my sister.

After that Takashi took my sister with him. To get that bruise on her cheek checked.....

________

A/N: hey guys this chapter was just Sean's POV. I hope you guys liked the chapter . I'd be happy to say that the next chapter will be on Hans point of view. Please comment and vote , please don't forget to share this book with your friends. 😘❤