S I X

[ i win!! ]

[ i win!! ]

Elizabeth

Once I got up in the morning, I decided to check what time it was. 9:00 am showed on the clock, once I got ready and everything, I go to wake Han up.

I walk over to his room and open door. He looked so peaceful and cute. What am I thinking he's my bestfriend. "Do I have a crush on my bestfriend?" I ask myself in my mind. I shake that thought away.

"Han wake up." I say trying to wake him up. The only thing he did was turn around and ignore me. I groan a bit for the fact that he's ignoring me.

I decided to go to the bathroom and grab a cup of water. I went back to Han's room. When I was about to pour it on him. He says, "Dont think about it Eliza." I let out a squeal when I heard him say something.

"Well you didn't want to wake up so I thought why not pour some water on him." I say giggling while I put the cup of water on the desk. Han quickly grabs my arms and pulls me on the bed with him. I try to get up but he holds on to me tight.

"Han can you please let me go that way I can go back to the garage. The gang might be here already." I tell Han giggling. "Mmm let me think about it. No I'm not going to let you go." he says laughing. I groan and try to free myself from his strong grip.

I laugh and tell him, "I need to clean my car and replace a few things for the race today." He stands up and says come on let's go work on your car. I smile and go to the garage seeing that the crew was already there.

"Well let's start working on my car." I say smiling at everyone.

Later on that day

Me and Han got to the racers mountain

Me and Han got to the racers mountain. We parked and Han got out to go over to where Takashi was. "Hey DK you ready for the race?" Han said to a very much annoyed DK. "Yeah yeah let's get this over with already." Takashi said while walked over to Neela's car.

Han got into the car and told me to drive over to where the line was. I did what he said and got ready. Once Neela got to the line, a girl got in between both cars and said,"Ready." She raised the rag up and said, "Set." And once she braught the rag down she shouted, "GO" I waited until Neela drove forward to drive myself.

Takashi laughed at what I did. "Maybe Elizabeth doesn't know how to drive that's why she didn't go when that girl said Go." He said to Neela while he laughed. Suddenly while he was laughing I drove past Neela making Han stick his head out from the car and yell out, "Ha in your face DK."  he laughed as he stcked his head back in and smiled at me. "You know I never really expected to see the day where DK looses." he says. I laugh and continued drving. Neela then is side by side with me when I look over I see Takashi mouth, "You are going to lose." Seeing as what he mouthed to me, it made me really really mad that I ended up stepping on it to speed up for how mad I was. Han laughed at I was on road rage at the moment but let me do what I needed to do.

Neela saw that I speeded up so she did the same. She was right behind me trying to pass me but I kept moving right and left to make sure she didn't try to pass me. I kept doing that until I crossed the finish line and indicating that I won.

I stopped the car and got out. Once getting out of the car everyone cheered chanting my name. I smiled over at Han. Suddenly Takashi and Neela walk over to where we were. Neela looked at me and smiled, "Hey Eliza you did great out there. You rocked it." I smiled a little. "Thanks you did good out there too." I said to her. Takashi looked at Han and handed him some money. "Yeah yeah beginner's luck." he said and walked away with Neela and left.

I looked over at Han and the rest and I squealed while hugging Han. "I won because I was though by the best and that's you Han." I say looking at my best friend while smiling at him. "Well let's go celebrate but first you and me are gonna go for a ride so get in that car cause I'm driving." Han said to me.

Han ended up driving over to a different cliff. We got out the car and went to sit down. "You did great out there. I'm pround of you." Han said looking over at me. I smiled and said, "Thanks I learnt from the best but I didnt think I was actually going to win."

He laughed at my statement. I giggled and hit his shoulder. Han looked at me and got closer. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes and saw myself getting closer to him. He leaned forward looking into my eyes then his eyes moved down to my lips. He slowly got closer and right when we were going to kiss, my phone rang.

I sigh and looked as I looked down and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hey where are you and Han. Hurry up and come back so that we can celebrate." Reiko said, then hung up.

I looked up at Han and said, "It was Reiko she said to come back that way we can celebrate our win." He got up and helped to the car. "You mean your win." he said as he started the car up and drive over to the garage.

Once we got there Reiko pulled me over to the garage. "Come on hurry up so that we can eat already. We were waiting for you to come back so that we can eat." she said. We both went in and sat down to eat....

_______

A/N: hey guys I hope you guys liked this chapter. What did you think about the race between Elizabeth and Neela? How did you guys like Han's and Elizabeth's little moment? ❤❤ This chapter was also re-edited