O N E

[ brother is here! ]

4 years later

Elizabeth

I start to clean the house happily as from I heard from father that my little brother Sean was coming to Tokyo. Knowing that he was going to be coming late at night, I left everything ready. I smile when I hear a honk come from outside, knowing who it is, I grab my bag and head over to Takashi's car.

I get in the car and smile to my boyfriend. His car is a Nissan 350Z.

He looks at me and says, "You'll be staying with me today at my grandparents

He looks at me and says, "You'll be staying with me today at my grandparents. Morimoto will come by the morning to pick you up to go to school." I smile at him and say, "Alright Takashi, is there going to be a race tomorrow?" Takashi smirks at me. "Of course babe, you'll be coming with me." I look over at him. "Can I get there in my car please babe??" "Alright baby you can come in your car."

Sean

I arrive to the house where my father and my sister are supposed to be. I ring the doorbell. My father opens the door as he's pulling his pants up. "I thought you'd be coming on the 10th." he says nervously. "Dad today is the 10th" "Oh well we're one day ahead in Japan."

My dad looks at me, "look hold on, I'll be right back." he closes the door and after a few minutes he opens the door, I see that he is holding a woman's coat. The woman says something in Japanese and kisses my dad, then grabs a her coat and leaves.

"Well you can come inside." my dad motions to the open door. I walk into the house to see what looks to be a mess. "Where's Liza??" I ask my father wondering where my older sister is. My father sighs and says, "she's with her boyfriend, you can go ahead and sleep in her room." "Boyfriend?? " I ask looking at him confused. "Yes boyfriend, now go get some sleep you have school tomorrow." he says as I got to my sister's room to sleep.

The best morning I work up to the alarm sounding. I turned it off and I see what looks to be a uniform and a note saying, 'This us your uniform, hurry up the train leaves at 7:00 am.- dad' "You got to be kidding me."

After a whole I got to school and look for the class I had. I walked in and saw a really pretty girl, I want to find out her name. The teacher stopped talking and saw me, she saw the shoes I was wearing and started to send me outside to change shoes. By the time class passed it was time for lunch.

A guy walked over to me and introduced himself. "Im Twinkie do you want to buy some Jordan's. " "Uh no and my name's Sean." I say to the kid. "My car is great, its the best." "Can I see it?" I ask him. Twinkie looks at me and says, "I thought you weren't sticking around but let's go."

We both walked over to where his car is supposed to be. His car is green and has the face and hands of the hulk. "We are going to the car races." he said. "Well at least let me drive." I say smiling.

I drive to what looks like to be a parking lot. We drive inside and see a lot of cars and lots of girls wearing skirts and croptops. I park the car and Twinkie gets off and leaves somewhere else.

I keep his keys in my pocket as I walked around looking at the cars. From the side of me I hear a car pull up. I turn around to see a red rx-7 Mazda.

The person gets out of the car and to my surprise its turned out to be my sister

The person gets out of the car and to my surprise its turned out to be my sister. I walk over there. "Liza how have you been??" My sister looks at me and smiles. "Oh my god Sean I can't believe its you, look at you so grown up." I smile at my sister and I hug her.

Elizabeth

I smile as my brother hugs me. I was so happy that I finally got to see my brother after 4 years. Automatically Takashi comes over to me and pulls me away from Sean. "What are you doing here Gaijin." "Takashi." I whisper to my boyfriend. "That word you called me Gaijin or something what does that mean exactly." my brother says. From the corner of my eye I see my Bestfriend Han sitting on the top of my car. "It means turn around, keep walking." Takashi says while hugging me from behind. "And that's funny cause I thought this was like a free country where girls could talk to who ever she wants, especially since she's my sister." Sean says to Takashi.

"You know who I am boy?" my boyfriend says. "Yeah, your just like the Justin Timberlake of Japan right." Sean says. I look up to Takashi and say, "let's go love" in Japanese. I turn around to look at my brother and say, "Leave." "Look sorry DK-san, monkey didn't have a banana today." Twinkie tells my boyfriend. "Hey D let's go, time to race." Han says. Morimoto looks at my brother and makes monkey sounds.

We start to walk away when my brother says, "Good luck Timberlake." causing Takashi to turn around and walk up to Sean's face. "Your the one that's lucky, cause I'm about to race." my boyfriend says. "Then let's race." Sean says. "With what, huh?Your skateboard? Easy to sound cocky when you got no ride." "Take mine." my best friend Han says. "Let's race." Takashi says while walking away. He shoots Han a look. "What? I wanna see what the kid's got." Han says as he chews on a chip.

I walk away with Takashi and Han over to his car. I look over at Han. "You shouldn't have given him your car keys." "Why not Eliza?" he says looking at me. "Because I know my brother and he's going to end up wrecking Mona." I say sighing shaking my head at my bestfriend."Just watch and see Han."

I walk over with Takashi to his car. I grab his jacket and give him a kiss then I walk away to where Han and Morimoto is.

Both of the guys were ready to race. The girl on the right said, 'Ready'. The girl on the left said, 'Set'. And finally the guy in the middle said 'Go.' Both of the cars raced forward, Sean being in the lead, as he sees that he has to turn, he wrecks the car from the side while Takashi drifts through the corner. I start walking to the elevator and Morimoto stops the other girls to let me get inside with him. We are all standing on the roof waiting for Takashi and Sean to arrive.

Takashi was the first to arrive to the Roof, signaling that he won. Sean comes up to the roof with the car all wrecked. I walk over to Takashi and kiss his cheek. After that I walked over to Han and told him, "See Han I told you he would wreck Mona."

Han walked over to Sean and said, "Dont leave town."

I walked back to Takashi and he walked me to my car. "Follow me back to my grandparents." he said while he kissed my cheek.

_______

A/N: hey guys I hope you guys liked the first chapter. I thought why not have a little of Sean's POV . on the top I left a song for you guys to listen while reading this 😋😘