F I V E

[ race you? ]

[ race you? ]

Elizabeth

I ended up staying over at Han's for the past few months. He was nice enough to let me stay over seeing as that I won't be sleeping over at Takashi's since he cheated on me.

Later on that day

We were all out playing soccer. I laughed when Earl and Twinkie were trying to get the ball. I stood next to Reiko. "They are probably going to end up arguing huh." Reiko looks at me and laughs, "Of course those idiots are going to end up arguing about who won and all that. Anyways how have you been lately Liz?"

"Ive been quite alright, Han was actually nice enough to let me stay at his place." I say smiling at Reiko. "Thats great that he's helping you out. You know, why don't you go out with him."

I giggle at the comment. "Go out with my bestfriend? I don't know, he probably doesn't even like me like that plus I broke up with Takashi 3 months ago." "Come on you broke up with that asshole 3 months ago but still I'm sure that Han likes you more than friends." Reiko says wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh and shake my head.

"Hey I'll be right back, I'm gonna go with Han and Sean

"Hey I'll be right back, I'm gonna go with Han and Sean." I say. "Alright I'll see you later." Reiko says smiling at me.

I walk over to where Han and Sean were. "Hey guys." "Hey Eliza/Liza." both Han and Sean say once I approached them.

"Foul!" Earl says. "Ain't no damn foul." Twinkie tells Earl. "That was a foul." Early says again. "Yo, you in my face." Twinkie exclaims. "That was a foul. Hey, Han, sort this wanker out." Earl yells to Han. "A wanker? What do I look like, a zebra?" Han yells back to Earl.

"So, how did you end up over here, anyway?" my little brother asks Han. "Well, you know those old Westerns where the cowboys make a run for the border? This is my Mexico." Han explains to Sean. "Why'd you let me race with your car? You knew I was gonna wreck it." Sean says.

"Why not?" Han says. "'Cause it's a lot of money." "I have money. It's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. And one car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of, that's a price I can live with. Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules, for what? They're letting fear lead them." Han says "What happens if they don't?" Sean asks. "Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back." Han explains to my brother.

"So, if you don't drift to win, what do you drift for?" Sean asks. "You really want to know?" my bestfriend says. "Yeah." Sean says. "Okay. Let's go."

We arrive all go over to the car and leave. We get to the streets and see a car in the middle of the road. What Han does next is he drifts around the car making eye contact with the two Japanese girls who are in the other car.

He nods at the girls while the one on the drivers seat writes down their number on a paper

He nods at the girls while the one on the drivers seat writes down their number on a paper. Han drives to side of the passenger seat and the girl hands him the paper and he drives off. Han looks over at Sean and hands him the paper. "One's for you." he tells my brother. "What about the other number?" Sean asks. "I don't need it." my bestfriend whispers to Sean.

I roll my eyes while my brother laughs at what Han did. I thought it was stupid but it was his choice I guess.

The next day

"There's no "wax on, wax off" with drifting. Learn by doin' it. The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it. So feel it." Han explains to Sean while I'm sitting with Reiko and the rest.

My brother tried to drift while we watched.

That same day Sean was racing against Morimoto. Sean was drifting perfectly in the race. Morimoto was behind him, trying to catch up to win.

Sean drifted to the corner and went up to the roof. Once Sean got to the roof, he drifted in a circle to show that he won. Morimoto came after, he was screaming inside the car because he lost.

Takashi was with Neela. Once he saw that my brother won. He walked over to me and Han and gave Han the car keys. "Pleasure doing business." he tells Takashi smiling. Everyone was shouting and going over to Sean to congratulate him on winning Morimoto.

The next morning

"Hey, Twink, I'm gonna grab another set." Sean tells Twinkie. "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa Another set? No. Look, that was your third set today. I mean, them tires ain't cheap." Twinkie tells my brother. Trying to prevent Sean from grabbing another set of tires.

Automatically 3 cars pull up to where we were. Takashi gets out of his car and starts walking towards us. "DK, grab a chair. We're about to roast some marshmallows." Han says while Takashi walks right past going over to Sean.

Takashi starts to hit my brother making me run over. "Stop Takashi, leave him alone." I say staring at Takashi. He stops to look at me. "You stay out of this Elizabeth, its not your business." Takashi says to me while I glare at him.

"How about this, I race your little girlfriend tomorrow to see who's the best." I say walking up to him. "Eliza no, don't." Twinkie starts to say. "Alright me and my Girlfriend will be waiting tomorrow in mountain." Takashi says smirking. He gets into his car and drives away.

Reiko and the guys look at me after what just happened. "What? He thinks that his new little girlfriend is the best, so I decided why not show him who's actually the best in racing." I explain to them. Han laughs and shakes his head knowing that I'll beat Neela.

________

A/N: hey guys I really do hope you guys like this chapter. What do you guys think about Elizabeth wanting to race Neela to see who is the actual best. Please vote and share my story with your friends. 😘❤