F O U R

[ cheater? ]

[ cheater? ]

Elizabeth

I was in my car on my way over to Takashi's house. I had been with my bestfriend Han for a good few hours. I turned up the radio listening to the song Beautiful People - Wiz Khalifa & Sia ft. David Guetta. I sang along to the lyrics of the song.

Hands out stretch, what you got
Give me your best and I won't turn you down
Cause you're always out to impress
You're always out to impress
This is the high life, nothing dragging us through the thorns
This is the best time to be young and then reborn
Live like we're gonna die
Do things we've never done before
This is the high life, the high life
No we won't say no
Beautiful people say go go go
Beautiful people don't stress stress stress
They never rest
Beautiful people say yes
No we won't say no
Beautiful people say go go go
Beautiful people don't stress stress stress
They never rest
Beautiful people say yes
Hands out stretch, what you got
Give me your best and I won't turn you down
Cause you're always out to impress
Always yes.
t to impress
Always out to impress
So come come come with me
Let's push on 'til the break of dawn
I love to party
And when I'm with you give me some
I've got the view you see
Ready set go I drop the bomb
This is the high life
The high life
No we won't say no
Beautiful people say go go go
Beautiful people don't stress stress stress
They never rest
Beautiful people say yes
No we won't say no
Beautiful people say go go go
Beautiful people don't stress stress stress
They never rest
Beautiful people say yes.

I smile knowing that I know the whole song. I pull into the drive way of Takashi's house. I walk inside and say, "Takashi? Are you here?" I walk over to the door of Takashi's room and I hear what seems to be someone moaning. "Yes Takashi yes, faster, go faster." I open the door to see what shocked me.

Takashi and my own friend Neela, in bed together. I look at my boyfriend actually correction ex-boyfriend in shock. "T-Takashi w-why would you this?" I say trying to know why he was cheating on me.

All Takashi did was smirk at me

All Takashi did was smirk at me. I quickly ran out of his house in tears. I got into my car and drove back to Han's garage. It didn't take long until I got there. Once I turned off my car and got out. I closed the door of the car and leaned on it and slid down it in tears.

Han and the rest quickly ran over to me trying to find out what happened and why was I crying my eyes out

Han and the rest quickly ran over to me trying to find out what happened and why was I crying my eyes out. Han grabbed me and hugged me trying to get me to tell him what was wrong. The only words they were able to hear were.

"Takashi *sobs* cheating *sobs* with *sobs* Neela *sobs*" I say as I cry. They all gasp when they hear Neela's name. Han grabs my hands. "Eliza I'll go hurt him he shouldn't have done that to you." I shake my head when I hear what he said. "No Han, don't you already know what would happen if you try to do something to him. Just leave it, its not worth it."

Han helps up from the floor and takes me over to a chair. "Eliza what exactly happen?" I sigh and look at him. "I was on my way to his house right from when I left from being here. When I got there, I went in and it was silent. So I went over to his room, as i walked closer it was when I heard moaning coming from in there." I say trying not to cry more. "I opened the door a-and saw Takashi and Neela well having s-sex. All Takashi did was smirk and laugh. I thought Takashi wasn't like that but I guess I was wrong."

Reiko comes over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Forget about him Eliza, you don't need a cocky unfaithful cheating guy." I smile at her weakly. "Ill get over it somehow."

I look at Han and stand up. "Im gonna go for a drive, I'll be back later alright." I walk over to my car and leave. I didn't notice that Han decided to go follow me.

I arrived to the spot where most people decide to go and drift. I get out of my car and sit on the hood. After of while of sitting in silence I didn't notice Han's car drive up next to mine.

I sigh and look up at the sky, I then start to think about a song which I decide to sing out loud.

He cheated
Made me feel no good
U told me that he would
U knew he'd make me cry

I'm broken
I'll let you make it better
Glue me back together
I'll give you a try

Pretty pretty please
Don't you ever ever make me feel
Like I'm less than perfect

If I get with you
Don't ever make me feel
Any less than perfect
I'll see

At his house I found her clothes
Tried to play me and say, "who's are those"
He's so stupid
Here's how I know
What kind of genius would let perfection go

He's conceited, only bout himself
He loves nobody else
He ain't even fly

I'm broken
I'll let you make it better
Glue me back together
I'll give you a try

Pretty pretty please
Don't you ever ever make me feel
Like I'm less than perfect

If I get with you
Don't ever make me feel
Any less than perfect
I'll see

I sang softly without knowing that Han was right beside me listening to me sing my song.

"That was wonderful." I hear Han's voice from beside me. I look over at him and give him a little smile. "Thank you, I like to sing when I'm thinking." "It was about him wasn't it?" he says walking closer to me.

"Yeah I mean, he cheated and made me feel like I'm not perfect. But that's over." I say looking back at the sky.

"Hey Eliza?" Han said looking at me. "Yeah?" I say. "Are you going to go to the race? Do you want to race this time." my bestfriend asks me.

"Of course, I'll might as well show off what I can do." I smile at my bestfriend. Han laughs at my comment. "We should head back to the garage, its getting late."

_______

A/N: hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter. The song that is up there is the same song that Elizabeth sings when she is alone at the mountain. I know that when she sings it , the words of the song is different but bare with me. ❤💜