Chapter 2

-POV OF THE KENWORTH-

I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up.
He smiled. "Then shall we go for a walk, Ken Ken?" He laughed.

"Again?"

"Yeah, we have nothing better to do."

"True, LET'S GO!" I ran toward the pathway out of the main area, leaving Choco behind to run after me.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard him yell after me.

I laughed as he caught up and playfully punched my arm. "Don't do that again, you nerd.

As I was walking, I suddenly heard a voice that sounded like Jerome's coming from the other side of a hill. "Good play, Biggums!"

I glanced at Choco. "Did you hear that?"

He nodded and we stopped, listening. Another voice that I didn't recognize spoke. "Shush, you're talking really loud. Someone could hear us."

"Oh, we're fine. We're so far away from the base, no one's going to come out here, Mitch."

Choco's eyes widened at the name. "Mitch, Blue team member like Rob." He whispered to me.

"Ohhhh.." I mumbled, now peeking around a tree. In a small clearing stood Mitch and Jerome, weapons drawn. They grinned as they. . trained?

"What's happening?" Choco whispered to me as I watched them.

"They seem to be training," I whispered back to Choco.

"What? Why would Jerome be training with a blue team member?"

"Maybe the same reason of Preston and Rob," I suggested.

"Yeah but honestly what are the chances?"

"Slim, but it could happen." I moved back behind the tree.

"I better get back before my team starts to wonder where I am. Nice job, Biggums." Mitch said as he quickly kissed Jerome.

"See! I told you!" I whisper-shouted to Choco who chuckled lightly.

"So what do we do?" Choco asked, staring after the two as Mitch walked away.

"Talk with Jerome maybe? Like you did with Preston?"

"Nope.. I don't want to do that. I'm pretty sure I scared Preston to death." Choco chuckled a bit.

"What did you do?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I told him that I saw Rob back on our side and I killed him."

"Really? Why!?"

"It worked didn't it?"
"I guess. Shouldn't we focus more on winning this thing than who's with who?"

"If everyone is allied with someone on the other team couldn't we end this? No one dies, no one gets hurt." Choco replied.

"Everyone except us, you mean," Kenny laughed.

"True, but still."

"Alright, Chocobean. Let's end this. No one dies, no one gets hurt. How do you propose we do that, though?"

"Find people who are allied with people on blue and bring them together. Convince everyone else to not attack and then band together." Kenny stood up and kissed Choco on the cheek.

"Why don't you go talk to Preston and Jerome, since we already know they're allied with Blue, and I'll go find any others?"

"Start with Lachlan. Ya know, hashtag Vikklan?"

<><><><><>

-POV OF THE GREAT CHOCOBO-

I ran off to find Preston and Jerome so I could bring them to the rendezvous point. |Where's the rendezvous point?| [Bridge?] (Middle?) [Choco's 'home'?(totally not a giant tower of blocks randomly)]|Totally, that sounds good|

I found Preston where I had left him, in his and Lachlan's house, and I found Jerome in his small home. He seemed very surprised when Preston and I walked in.

"Preston? Choco? What are you dudes doing here?"

"We're gonna end this without anyone dying or getting hurt," I said, pushing him out the door. "Come on, we're going to my house."

"You mean, your weird tower thing?" Preston teased.

"Yeah, whatever, man. Shut up. Don't judge my tower-house."

"Choco, I appreciate your enthusiasm, dude, but how exactly do you plan on ending this without killing anyone? And why am I here?" Jerome asked.

"I know you train with Mitch, and Preston meets with Rob. And don't even try and tell me you don't. Lying is a sin, you know."

"Okay, so I train with Mitch. I'm sorry. Don't kill me. What about the others? The people who aren't allied with any Blues?"

"Convince them that no one needs to die, no one wants to hurt anyone else." We walked into my house where Kenny was waiting with Lachlan and Pete. "Oh my gosh, does this mean NoochZahHutt is real?" Pete nodded, and I cheered. "That's awesome. Now, we have to convince the others that killing the other team isn't the only way to finish this. Who all is left?"

"Jay and Landon on our team. Ali-A, Speedy, Nade, Braydon, and Joel[<-Who is this...? [Wait, it is SideArms?]] on Blue, I'm pretty sure," Kenny said, counting off Blue members in his head. "Yeah."

"So how are we going to get Vik, Mat, Rob, and Mitch in on our plan?" Lachlan asked.

"Next time they visit, tell them." Choco leaned against the one block tower.

"Easy enough, just don't forget," Preston added.

Hai, sorry for such a late upload. School has been extremely stressing, escpially with testing around 2-2 1/2 months away. I've also been sick for the past 2-3 days. I've been out of school, which means more make up work. Anyway, Bai.

-2.7.16

Word count-822