Chapter 7

POV OF CHOCOBOCHOCO

I laid in the double bed, clutching a ball of the sheets in my fist. I balled up and silently cried. The truth is, I can't live without Kenny. He's my soulmate, the person who cheers me up. (And now we wonder why we didn't kill Lachlan [And we are in a Skype call!](Oh no we've been talking for half an hour and nothing has gotten done...[A one up to half an hour is, the fact we haven't finished this after 4 months. I'm currently rereading to remember so I can finish this]

I lied there for I don't even know how long before Preston poked his head into vision "Choco?" I didn't respond, knowing he saw me. "Are you okay?" I shook my head and rolled over, not in the mood to talk. "Look, Kenny's going to be alright, he'll respawn."

"How do you know? It's been several hours and you're back but he's not. How do you know he didn't die permanently?"

"Kenny's strong, he'll come back. I know he will."

I knew it would be better for me if I believed he would come back, but I had no idea how an injury like that wouldn't have killed him completely. It had been so long...

"Just go away," I muttered, waving a hand at him and burying my face back into my pillow. I heard footsteps walk away and exit the house, and I started crying again.

-POV CHANGE WHO IS IT THIS TIME (Lachy I has decided)-

Our base was a mess.

As I looked around at what remained after the fight, I couldn't tell it had ever been a neat and organized base. Some people were cleaning up, and a few were resting because of injuries. Surprisingly, Preston had respawned quickly and had already made it back, yet Rob hasn't came back. (wait what happened? [Remember, he brought Choco to his base and stayed to watch for Kenny, Lachlan doesn't know that.](Oh so he's like waiting at the bridge or something? [Choco's Bed is up in the air on a platform Rob is sitting on the edge of it, looking down at the bridge, waiting.]) (IN THE HAIR [Shut up.])

"Lachy."

I turned to see my boyfriend walking up to me. I smiled. "Hey Vikky. How're you doing?" I knew he had gotten some minor injuries during the fight. I'm glad he didn't die. Actually, I'm surprised that I didn't die. [So am I...]

"Good, surprisingly. How's Choco?" He asked as we held hands.

"Uh, not so good," I responded. "Rob took him to his house, and Rob hasn't come back."

"He's probably waiting for Kenny or consoling Choco. He's gonna be fine." Vik reassured me.

"I just hope Kenny does respawn.. Choco can't live without him, and I can't blame him. I couldn't live without you, Vik." I sighed, wrapping my arm around Vik's small frame.

"We all couldn't live without our lover, it's impossible." Vik chuckled leaning his head against my side.

I grinned and leaned down, connecting our lips together briefly. We parted and I picked him up.

"Want to go check on Choco?" I ask Vik as he giggles and pokes my nose.

"Yeah, let's go." He replied, wrapping his arms around my neck softly. I nodded and walked toward the exit.

On arrival at Choco's place I sat Vik down and he immediately ran over to the ladder and climbed up. I followed him up to the top, quickly. I reached the top and I spotted Vik consoling Choco. Rob was at the edge of the platform sitting down, watching the bridge. I walked over to the edge and I sat next to Rob.

"Waiting for Kenny?" I ask, calmly looking in the direction of the bridge.

"Yeah, and praying for Choco's sanity.." Rob replies, worriedly. I hear sobs and I look behind me to see Vik hugging Choco who had his face buried in Vik's shirt.

"Why don't you go help Vik and I'll stay here and look out for Kenny, in the morning we could send a small group to spawn to wait." I looked over at Rob who nodded and stood, running over to Choco and Vik.

I sigh and keep my eyes trained on the bridge, wishing we had lit up the entire thing for more visibility. I hear Choco's sobs become muffled and I glance back to see Rob having his arms wrapped around him, rubbing circles on his back. Vik sat beside Rob, more than likely telling him encouraging things.

We stayed there all night, Choco finally calmed down and fell asleep, wrapped up in Rob's comforting embrace. Kenny never showed up, I was starting to think he wasn't coming back, but I wasn't giving up completely.

Word Count-789

So, uh, hai. this week I have to create my four-year-plan for high school. -Unenthusiastic 'yay' with those little confetti poppers.- And I have realized that the college I want to get into is extremely strict with acceptances, for every 100 applications only 8 get accepted (19,020 people applied this year and only 1,511 were accepted.), and I have to have a 4.13/5.0 GPA. (A=5, B=4, C=3, etc.) And the SAT and ACT scores are extremely strict too. So for the next four years I might not be on much. And I'm extremely stressed and worried for those years. Anyway, thought I'd give a little update. Bye until the next chapter. 

Oh, also, I dislocated my knee for about 2 minutes during class today. Soo, yeah.. that was fun.. and painful.. and scary.. I freaked out for a while, it didn't hurt for about 5 seconds, then it hurt like hell. People freaked out, I freaked out, it was no fun. I got out of class though, but seriously, the top part of my leg not joined with the bottom part, it was like two different lines sitting beside each other and the nurse had to relocate it. I didn't cry, which was surprising. 

2.13.17