Chapter 3

-POV OF THE AMAZING KENESTO-

I knew it would be a little while before the others got their boyfriends here, so I decided to go find Landon and Jay and tell them about the meeting. I decided to visit Jay's house first, since it was closer to Choco's tower that he called a house. (I wrote these paragraphs, we're pretending that he had a house)

I knocked a few times on door of the almost finished house, and there was no answer. I pulled the door open and peeked inside, but it seemed empty. I figured he was somewhere else around the area, so I decided to find him later.

I visited Landon's house next. The door seemed to have been blown up recently, so I just walked in, assuming he was somewhere around his house. I heard a small noise upstairs, so I walked up. I opened a door and saw something I totally should've seen coming. Jay and Landon were kissing each other, hard, Jay with his hands on Landon's hips and Landon running his fingers through Jay's hair, and if I hadn't walked in, it might've turned into something more. |Naughty Jaydon, tsk-tsk.|

"Um, guys, do you have a second?" I almost laughed as they whirled around and stared at me.

"Hey, Ken. What's up?" Jay tried to smooth his hair down, but in vain.

"We have a plan so we can stop this war before anyone dies."

"How? And who's 'we'?" Landon asked, still sitting beside Jay.

"We is basically the rest of the team. And we plan to do it by getting Rob, Vik, Nooch, and Mitch in on the plan next time they visit their boyfriends." I chuckled as they looked at me shocked.

"Wait what? People are dating blue team members?" Jay and Landon asked at the same time.

"Yeah, me and Choco figured that out." I mused.

"Speaking of Choco, we should go meet up with him and see if the Blues have snuck over yet. Assuming you're okay with this plan?" They both nodded and followed me out of Jay's house, towards where Choco was waiting.

"So do you actually have a plan, or are you just hoping that the Bluebirds |I came up with that. What do we think?| who aren't dating a Red will just go along with whatever you're planning on telling them?" Jay asked, walking backwards and facing me. That got me thinking. Did we actually have a plan?

"We have 12% of a plan? |Anyone get my reference? [I don't..]| Okay, we'll figure it out together, as a team. Just as soon as we find the others."

We arrived at Choco's tower of a house, which I still didn't get why it was a one block tower, with ladders that led up to a platform with a bed, and Rob, Mitch, and Vik hung out around their boyfriends. "So have people told them the plan?" I asked Choco after reaching him.

"Yeah, I believe so. They got here a couple minutes ago, we intercepted them at the bridge."

"Huh, that worked out well."

"Yeah, surprisingly." Choco glanced at the bridge, I looked too. We both gasped a bit as we saw someone else head over. And it wasn't the idiotic but lovable Nooch, it was Nade.

"Uh guys?" Choco called everyone to attention.

"What?" Everyone replied

"Nade is here. . . Blues might want to hide." Choco seemed scared.

Immediately the Blue team members ran to the staircase leading down to Choco's mines. I heard a bit of scuffling as they killed the few mobs there but it went quiet soon enough before Nade arrived. (This is where no one's computers liked the word 'quiet' and told us it should say quite [Still doing it 4 months later.])

"Have you guys seen Rob, Mitch, Vik, or Nooch?" Nade asked once he had came up to us. Pete's eyes went wide but he soon recovered and looked normal.

"No, we haven't. Why do you ask?" Preston replied calmly.

"They went missing and we've looked everywhere, we thought that we might as well check here."

"Oh, well they haven't been here. We'll notify you if we see them." Choco said.

"Alright." Nade sighed as he headed off, back toward his island.

After a few minutes, Nade disappeared from sight and we called down to them that they could come back up. Pete was panicking, after hearing that Nooch was missing too, and he wasn't here. He'd kept calm while Nade was here, surprisingly enough.

"Petey, it's going to be fine. He can survive, he's smart enough." Choco comforted Pete.

"Yeah, but he makes idiot decisions sometimes and that gets him killed. One fatal shot from a skeleton or a Creeper blowing up [Or that one time when his TNT trap backfired] and he could be dead forever. I worry a lot because of the things he does." Pete stressed.

"Don't stress, it's gonna be fine." I comforted along beside Choco.

The Blue guys came up and Rob seemed confused on why Pete was pacing around. "Uh, Pete? What's wrong. . .?"

"A lot of things. . Mostly Nooch going missing, though." Pete replied.

"Wait, he's missing? He said he was going to work on a redstone thing then meet us here after he got done."

Pete looked at Rob and his eyes seemed to have mixed emotions, such as a panic and murderous look. "Annnnd this is where Pete tries to kill someone.." Choco sighed. (And this is where we decided that this needed to be split into parts)

"We need to go before our team gets even more worried," Vik interjected, as the sun started to rise.

"Yeah, we don't want to get in too much trouble," Mitch chuckled.

Lachlan hugged Vik and they kissed shortly. "I'll see you later," Lachlan said, smiling.

The others hugged and kissed their boyfriends shortly before saying goodbye.

Word Count-981