Chapter 5

-Pete's POV [Zoey originally had it as 'WHOEVERTHEFUCK'S'] POV-(yeah I didn't know who's POV it was)

After Nooch had left I headed to my house and sorted through my chests since I was bored. Everyone else was asleep, besides Choco who I'm pretty sure runs on coffee, and I couldn't sleep. Huh, so this is what it's like to be productive. Nice.

I had sorted through all my chests and sat around and did nothing for around two hours when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in?" I said, thinking it was Choco. I was facing away from the door and it took me completely by surprise when arms wrapped around me and someone kissed my cheek.

"Hey, Petey." The person said, who I realized was Nooch.

"Oh, hey. You scared me for a second there." I turned around to face him. "How are you here right now?"

"Oh, they told blue the plan, originally Nade and Ali objected, Nade said he didn't are who died he just wanted to win, Ali stabbed him in the leg, everyone agreed to the plan and we left Nade to bleed out and respawn." He explained calmly.

I looked at him shocked. "So everyone agreed? Wow that never happens."

"Yep, but we're going to be staying here." He grinned.

I sat on the double bed and he sat beside me. I laid back with him and I cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

His breathing evened out and his eyes were shut. I grinned and shut my eyes as well. I fell asleep safe in his embrace.

(The next morning, Zoey arrived at the document xD)

The next morning was hectic, to say the least, with eight more people it was different and more crowded. I woke up before my boyfriend did, surprisingly, and I went outside and looked around. People were moving things around, probably building another home for the three new, relationship-less people.

I wandered around the area, saying hi and good morning to people. I glanced at my small house to see Nooch standing outside and I watched as he casually tripped off the platform onto the ground. I laughed as he tried to stand, only to trip on a rock and fall again.

I started walking over towards my house to help him, while trying not to laugh too hard. To say the least, I failed at controlling my laughter. When I reached the house, still laughing as I helped my boyfriend up, he glared at me and lightly hit my arm. "Stop laughing, it wasn't funny."

"It wasn't funny to you, but it was to me." I chuckled. I got another glare at that comment.

|Finally gonna try and do something, don't know how it'll turn out b/c I'm not very good at Minecraft-verse| |Also, how long does it take to respawn?| (Um, we don't know yet? I was thinking like half a day or something? Maybe a few hours?)

"Guys, I hate to break up my OTP, but Nade is here." Braydon ran over to tell us the news.

[Okay, at this point Pastel fucked up and got caught with her phone. I'm grounded for like a month. >.< This is gonna be hell.. [Wasn't that bad. I snuck on my computer/Phone a lot when my parents were asleep, I got to read and write a bit, too. I also got grounded for the same reason a couple weeks back for a whole week. I read like four books and wrote a lot]]

"Seriously? I thought it would've taken longer. Guess I was wrong." Mat looked over at the entrance, expecting Nade to run through any second.

I wrapped my arm around Mat's shoulder. He's not going to kill anyone, he's just one person and we are fifteen people. He's outnumbered, big time." I comforted him.

"True, true, but I can't help but think what he'd do. I was on a team with him, he's deadly." Mat said, receiving a nod from Braydon.

"Should we prepare?" I ask.

"No, we shouldn't need to. He is a one-man army after all, even if he is a good fighter." Braydon reasoned.

The rest of the day we did random things, like we fished, we went into the mines and gathered a bit of resources. By nighttime Choco, Mat and I worked on things around the base when I saw moving to my right in the forest and a shine of bright blue. I was skeptical, I told the others I was going to chop down a tree to get blocks.

I slowly entered the forest, brandishing an enchanted iron sword. I scanned the area and I heard something move. I adverted my eyes over to the general area.

[Zoey and I then had a discussion on if someone was gonna die.]

Nade sprung out of the bushes and I blocked his sword with my own. I pushed him back and turned, running. He had a fully, enchanted, set of diamond armor, and an enchanted diamond sword.

"Choco! Mat!" I yelled as I ran, heavy footfalls behind me. I emerged from the forest and I ran toward Choco's. . . uh, place. . . They looked at me and their eyes widened at the sight of Nade.

Mat ran up and unsheathed his sword; also iron, but unenchanted. I reached his and spun around. Nade slashed at me as I readied, but Mat blocked his swing by milliseconds. Nade huffed and swung again, blindly, in frustration. Mat and I both blocked his swing and threw his sword back behind him. I looked over at Mat, silently signaling to the entrance to the homes. He nodded, we took the moment of Nade being unarmed to grab Choco and run to warn the others.

We ran into the grassy clearing and split up. I ran to Preston's place to warn the four of them. I opened the door, "guys! Nade's here and he is attacking!" I yelled.everything was silent, I heaved a sigh. I knocked on Vikklan's door, then on Poofless', getting groans in response. "Nade's here you lazy asses!" [sounds like something he would say XD(This is Pete right?)[Yes....](it sounds like something Mitch would say...)[I've actually heard him say this in an episode of something...](xD)]

I heard a thud and a faint 'ow', to which I chuckled, the thud came from Vikklan's room. Then a lot of noise coming from Poofless room before Preston burst out the door, an enchanted stone sword in hand. "He's here? We gotta go, now."

"That's what I'm saying," I said as I started running back towards the center of the red team's base. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lachlan walk out of the room, rubbing his head.

Ali had exited out of his temporary home with Braydon, Speedy and Side and climbed over the wall encompassing the houses. I stopped for a moment and watched him, suspiciously. Choco and Mat met me back at the center of the clearing. Nade hadn't walked through the tunnel yet, which surprised me. The rest joined us, Jerome kitted out with iron armor and a diamond sword. Few people had iron chestplates and swords.

And then Nade walked through the tunnel, a smug look on his face. He held his diamond sword once again. Then someone walked through the tunnel behind him, kitted out with diamond armor as well. They came into the light fully and we all gasped.

It was Ali, the traitor, the bastard.

Word Count-1225