Chapter 6

-Rob's POV-

Nade rushed forward and I quickly stabbed at his arms, which were completely unprotected. I barely managed to scratch him while Preston stabbed his left arm. Nade let out a cry of pain and backed up while Ali took his place. Jerome growled and pushed Ali back, "how would you like it if your friends were hurt, killed even?" He spit as he threateningly held the blade of his sword to Ali's neck.

Ali looked terrified, his hand was held by his side limply. While Jerome was distracted Nade attacked, he was able to cleanly cut through Preston's stomach. Nade smirked and pulled his blade out, and Preston dropped. I dropped my sword and caught him, the rest of the guys surrounded us. I heard a cry of agony and a loud thud. I didn't look up, I didn't even move my eyes from Preston. I pressed a kiss to Preston's lips and sat him down, knowing he had died, but he would respawn.

I heard yells, I quickly looked up to see Mitch and Kenny fighting Speedy and Side. (Wait so where did we say anything about this earlier? [We didn't, the two just turned. Tee hee(okay then)]) I stood and glared at Nade. I saw Ali, collapsed to the floor and thick line cut into his neck. He was already dead and had a pool of blood beneath him.

I walked up to Nade, whose left arm hung limply at his side. "You think this is a game don't you?" I asked, hatred burning in me.

"Who wouldn't? We all respawn." He responded. What an idiot, I thought.

"We'll see about that."

I dashed at him and stabbed his hand, he dropped his sword in agony.

"If you respawn, I'll see you tomorrow, if you don't you'll be seeing the devil in hell."

I brought my sword up and swung it, a clean cut through his neck. The body and neck dropped, blood pooling quickly on the grass. I turned and walked back to the group. It was chaos. Kenny had fallen, Choco was frantic, yelling something at Vik who ran back to Lachlan's house. I jogged over, Speedy and Side were taken down as well.

A looked down at Kenny, a hole in his chestplate. I gasped, the hole was inaround the area of his lungs and heart. Vik returned with a healing potion. Choco lowered his head. Kenny's chest had stopped moving. [SOMEONE KILLED KENNY!] Choco let out a sob as he clutched Kenny to his chest. I dropped beside him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He cried into my chest, holding Kenny in his arms.

Jerome had large cuts on his arms, but he didn't seem bothered by them. His eyes were downcast as Mitch leaned against him. Vik kneeled beside me and whispered something in Choco's ear. Choco sat down Kenny's body. I pulled away from him and stood. I held out my hand and he took it, I pulled him up. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and I escorted him to his place. I followed him up the ladder and I sat on the edge, looking at the bridge.

Within minutes of setting up there I see Preston in the distance jogging over the bridge. I continue to wait, hoping for Kenny, hoping for Choco's sanity. Preston spotted me and ran over, I continued to watch the bridge. No one crossed.

Preston walked up behind me and sat beside me. I still waited.

"Rob?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for Kenny..." I responded grimly.

"What happened?"

"Speedy and Side turned and one of them stabbed him in the chest."

Preston gasped and looked over at the bed that Choco was currently in. "Oh no.. Poor Choco.." He sounded devastated.

I continued to wait, not willing to give up. I knew that nobody was sure whether he'd respawn or not, but I didn't want to think about that. If we lost Kenny, we'd be losing Choco too. 

Word Count-668