The Actual Ending

So, I've had an idea for an ending for like 3 months, but I never got around to write it. But, I finally have, the night before my math final.

---

It had been three years after the battle against Nade, Ali, and their allies, things had gotten tougher. So tough, that people when leaving the walls would never return, presumably dead.

Lachlan and Preston died while on a caving expedition. Lachlan blown to smithereens by a creeper, and Preston, because of the explosion, pushed into Lava and roasted to death.

Rob and Vik followed, unable to cope without their significant other, slowly loosing their mind. Vik left the wall willing to die, shot in the head by a skeleton. Rob went to one of the legendary dungeons alone, torn to shreds by the mobs.

Landon, torn by the news of his cousin, his only blood-related family member in the hell they called home, dead. He couldn't cope. Not even with the help of Jay, who tried so hard to keep him around. Landon climbed
up the acrobatics grinder they had, around a fourth of the way up, ignoring everyone's pleas to not do it, and fell to the ground, crumpling on impact.

Jay, absolutely destroyed by the sight of his lover jumping off and dying, didn't last but a few hours. The guys, who had kept watch over him, failed to keep him in their sight. He escaped and willingly eaten alive by a zombie.

Jerome and Mitch died together on a scouting trip. Mitch shot in the chest by a skeleton, and Jerome, he who broke down, letting his guard down, overwhelmed by mobs. Torn to pieces.

Pete, Choco, Mat, and Kenny. The only survivors.

Kenny walked out of his house, wondering where Choco had went, immensely worried for him. He looked up, it was sunrise. His eyes widened at the possibility of Chico being killed.

Kenny ran out of the entrance of the stone wall, looking frantically for Choco. He saw a sword, which was enchanted, near the edge of the island close to his home which laid outside the wall. Kenny covered his mouth, picking the sword up.

'N-no... this... this has to be a sick prank that Mat convinced Choco to do...' he thought, shaking his head disbelievingly.

Kenny trekked back to their nearly deserted 'town' type home. He walked up to Pete's house, knocking on the door.

Pete opened the door with a grin, which slowly faded after he saw Kenny's distressed face. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned for his friend.

"I-I think Choco's dead. I f-found his sword near the edge," Kenny said, stumbling over words.

Pete's eyes widened and he engulfed Lenny in a hug, comforting his friend.

And then there was an explosion. Pete's eyes flew open, knowing Mat was working with explosives and trying to create traps around the outside of camp.

Pete pulled away and gently pushed past Kenny, running toward and entrance close to the sound of the explosion.

He slowed as he arrived, covering his mouth.

The scene was gruesome, blood and pieces of flesh had scattered. The blood had splattered, landing on trees and the ground. There was a hole in the ground and pieces of a robotic arm.

Kenny wrapped an arm around Pete's shoulders. Guiding him away from the scene. No one talked because what would you say? 'It's going to be okay?' It's obviously not. Everyone else had died.

The two stayed in Pete's house, comforting each other after the deaths.

For about two weeks they lived, but one day they came to a silent agreement. They were going to jump into the void.

They stood at the edge.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" Pete said, looking down.

"Hopefully not, but if it is, then, well, bye." Kenny jumped, with Pete following shortly behind. As they fell farther, Kenny was the one to simply disappear first. The Pete's vision faded to black and then suddenly was filled with white, nearly blinding him.

He adjusted to the light and found himself in another world.

'Wait...if I appeared here, what about the others?' he thought, with hopeful eyes. He quickly set out to find the others, especially Mat.

---

Wow.. that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be..

Anyway, that was like 710 words in like 15-20 minutes at 9 PM when I'm supposed to be sleeping!

But yeah, this is the official ending of this book. How many people did I fool with killing everyone? No one? Okay...

-Pastel
-5.23.17