El Mañana

"IT'S GOING TO CRASH!" A man shouted, pointing at the sky.

A few aircrafts were flying around the island. They seemed to be black helicopters. They surround the island, closer and closer until the propellers on the windmill stopped working. Everyone looked up at the floating island that had stopped floating. The island went straight for the ground. Noodle's screams were drowned by the music.

"STOP! STOP THE DAMN MUSIC!" Murdoc screamed, watching his somewhat daughter fall from the sky.

You were speechless, watching the island fall. Confused by what was happening, you and 2-D got up from your chairs, running towards the edge of the cliff. Everything seemed to be in slow motion until the island finally crashed, causing a massive explosion. You covered yourself from the crash, feeling tears form. It was dead silent, you turned to your right to see Murdoc, for once in complete silence. You then turned to 2-D, he gripped his t-shirt tightly, his lip was quivering. You heard a quiet sob, it was Russel. He had fallen to his knees, covering his face as he wept. You walked over to him, rubbing his back slowly. Everyone was still as the ambulance came, it's sirens piercing your ears. Medics escorted everyone away from the scene, you looked back at Russel who had finally lost his mind. He screamed and yelled as the medics tried to take him away from the cliff.

"I already lost him! I'm not loosing her too!" He sobbed, pushing the medics off of him.

It was a heartbreaking scene. The medics had you sit in the back of the ambulance next to 2-D and Murdoc. 2-D scooted closer to you, resting his head on your shoulder. It would've made your heartbeat like crazy, but you were so dazed, it seemed like your heart had finally stopped for good.

"Wh-What just happened.." You asked silently.

But it wasn't really a question because no one had answered. Everything had escalated so quickly, so very quickly. Russel's protests could be heard from far away. The poor guy, loosing Del and now most likely Noodle.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), I-I didn't know this was going t'happen.." 2-D whimpered on your shoulder.

You turned to him, shaking your head.

"No, no don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

You held 2-D close to you, letting his wrap his arms around you tightly. You looked over at Murdoc, he had his head in his hands.

"Is she going to be okay?" You questioned, still holding 2-D as he sniffled on your shoulder.

Murdoc crossed his arms, leaning back.

"I don't know.. I really don't know..." He sighed.

The medics opened the back of the ambulance, blinding you with the harsh sun. They had Russel step in and sit by Murdoc. No one said a word as the ambulance drove away from the scene, leaving the crashed island and possibly Noodle's dead body behind.