Onto The Somewhat Date

2-D's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, I made a small noise of confusion being in an unknown place.

"Oh, righ'.." I muttered to myself, already forgetting about what had happened last night.

I looked down to see (Y/n) in my arms, her head resting on my chest. Even while sleeping she looked beautiful. Without thinking, I lowered my head to kiss her forehead.

SMACK

I jolted backwards when she smacked me in the face. I winced in pain, letting her go.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She apologized, getting off of my lap and covering her mouth.

I held the side of my face where she had hit me.

"I forgot about falling asleep with you and I stretched and I'm really, really sorry, Stu!" She confessed, holding my face to see where she had hit me.

"I-It's alrigh', love." I mumbled, looking away from her.

She paused, raising her hand to her forehead. She touched it, feeling where I had kissed her.

"What the..?" She questioned to herself.

I became nervous, I should've never kissed her, I wasn't thinking.

"Why is my forehead wet?"

I guess I'm a wet kisser.

I shrugged, trying my best not to give it away. Only if I could kiss her and she would be fine with it.. She gave me an odd look before making her way to the kitchen. She dug through the fridge, almost gagging as she took out rotten food.

"I guess we're going out for breakfast." She laughed, walking back towards me.

I got up from the couch, stretching out my long arms and legs. She pulled on my shirt just like Noodle used to do..

"Go get ready, I'm hungry. I'm taking us to brunch."

I smiled and nodded, I've never been to a brunch before.. I raced to her bathroom, throwing on the clothes she had given me last night. I looked in the mirror.

Good god, I'm hideous.

I cupped my hands under the faucet and ran water threw my hair, trying to control my bedhead. Once I looked a little better I walked back to (Y/n) who was waiting for me on the couch. She stood up and smiled at me. She grabbed my hand and lead me out the door.

"You look great, Stu." She teased, noticing my damp hair.

I blushed getting into the passengers seat. She had me hold her purse as we drove away on our somewhat date. At least I'd like to think of it as a date..