Off Limits

2-D lead you down the hall, making sure you didn't bump into Russel or even worse, Murdoc. You both stopped at a door. 2-D turned back to you, smiling softly. He opened the door slowly, letting you walk in along with him. He turned the lights on, it was a huge room. It seemed familiar with it's wood flooring and panel walls. You walked around a bit, accidentally bumping into a small pink robot. You looked back at 2-D.

"Who's room is this?" You asked, picking up the pink robot.

2-D fiddled with his t-shirt a bit, looking down at his feet.

"It's Noodle's old room, I 'fought tha' maybe if yew liked it yew could stay 'ere instead of sleepin' on the couch."

You felt kind of guilty. Noodle could come back, it just wasn't likely. Before you could say another word, the door burst open. You both turned suddenly, it was Murdoc. His face was scrunched in anger seeing the both of you in Noodle's room of all places.

"Wha' the fuck do you two think yer doing in here?" He stomped towards you both, pushing you towards the door.

He shut the door behind him, he grabbed 2-D's shirt collar.

"I thought I told you that this room was off limits." He spat, gripping the fabric tighter.

"I jus' wanted t'know if (Y/n) wanted t'sleep there instead of the couch.." 2-D whimpered.

Murdoc dropped his shirt collar and turned to you, glaring at you. His eyes pierced through you, making a chill run down your spine.

"I-It's fine, I'm fine on the couch." You insisted.

Murdoc stepped closer to you, towering over you.

"If you think you could ever replace Noodle, you've got another thing comin', lad." He growled, pushing you both out of the way

You felt like you about to cry, you would never dream of replacing Noodle. You knew she had a special place at Kong. You were nothing compared to Noodle, she was so talented and you, you felt like you were useless.. 2-D got up, offering a hand to you.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't know he was gonna act like tha'.."

You took his hand as he lifted you up. You held your arm, looking away from him.

"It's alright, I get why he's upset."

You began to sniffle, trying to cover your face from him. You didn't want him to see you cry.

"(Y/n?)" 2-D asked concerned.

He tried to grab your wrist but you ran, getting lost in the halls of Kong. Sometimes, you wish you never met them.