'Movie Night' Part 2

2-D's POV:

Looks like movie night isn't going to happen..

The room stayed still, silent. Murdoc turned to
(Y/n), he looked right through her.

"I wan' you out, now." He spat, crossing his arms.

(Y/n) turned to me, then back to Murdoc.

"A-Alright."

She began to walk away, my heart sank. Now Russ and her too? I've failed her, I've failed Noodle. I promised I would admit to (Y/n) that I loved her before she left, but here she is, leaving.

"WAIT!" I shouted, a little too loud.

My hand was on her wrist without me realizing it. (Y/n)'s eyes went wide, I had a perfect view of her (e/c) irises.

"I'm going wif yew."

"What?!" (Y/n) and Murdoc shouted in unison.

I let go of (Y/n), fiddling with my fingers nervously.

Fuck. This was a bad idea.

(Y/n)'s expression went soft, she seemed to glow.

"You really want to come with me?" She blushed, her cheeks were a rosy red.

I nodded, walking towards her to give her a hug. But suddenly, Murdoc pulled the back of my shirt collar making me gag.

"He can't! My band! Who's going to sing fo' my band?! My drummer an' now him?" He barked.

I slipped from his grip, retreating to (Y/n).

"Yew always complained abou' 'ow yew were a better singer than me. Well now yew can sing, problem solved!" I concluded with a smirk.

Murdoc yelled from the top of his lungs charging at us. In a fit of panic, I lead (Y/n) and I outside to her car where it had been parked for weeks. She hopped in the drivers seat and me in the passenger's.

"DRIVE!" I shouted, jolting forward as (Y/n) slammed on the gas petal.

Normal POV:

Yesterday you knew you were going to leave today, you just didn't expect to bring 2-D along. You sped down the road, far, far away from Kong. The ride became silent, something that happened often with you and Stu.

"I'm so sorry." 2-D fretted, fiddling with his fingers.

You continued to drive, focusing on trying to see in the pitch black darkness of the night.

"Don't be, there's no need to apologize."

The car ride continued, you tried your best to make your way back to your apartment. Your heartbeat was quicker than usual, maybe it was from the quick exit from Murdoc, or maybe it was just being by Stu..

But it was probably because of you getting chased by Murdoc.

"I just feel like I've brought yew into this whole mess an-"

You stopped at the red light, facing him and quickly covering his lips with your finger.

"Not another word, Pot." You interrupted, shutting him up.

He made an inpatient noise, crossing his arms. You began to drive again, snickering to yourself.

"Wha'? Wha's so funny?" 2-D questioned, his arms still crossed.

You looked over at him momentarily then back at the road.

"Two things; One, you forgot all of your clothes at Kong, and I am not turning this car around. And two, you're going to be a fun roommate if you decide to stick around with me.."