To Be With Me

Several months later...

"(Y/n)! Come on, let's go!" Your friend called from the car.

"I'm coming! Jesus, calm down..."

You ran towards their car, jumping into the passenger seat. They turned towards you with a bright smile on their face.

"You excited to see them again?"

You nodded, taking a deep breath. It's been so long since you've last seen them, Gorillaz: Murdoc, Russel, Noodle, and 2-D.

After leaving Plastic Beach, yes you could call it that now, only because of Russel and Noodle coming back to take you home.

"Russel will have to stay here, but I'll take you to the airport."

"Why? Where am I going?"

"Anywhere but here..."

You hadn't seen them in months, close to a year. You had moved to the United States, far from England.

Why? Just because.

Your new friend, (f/n) had decided to buy you two tickets for their tour Escape To Plastic Beach after knowing your whole relationship with the band.

The concert was about an hour away, and (f/n) had you dress your best to impress them.

"What if I don't get to see them? I'm not part of the band. Who knows if their security would let me in!"

(F/n) rolled their eyes and continued to drive, turning on the radio in hopes to calm you down.

"Up next from their new album! This is Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz!"

(F/n) turned up the radio, nudging you with their elbow. This was the last song Stu was recording before Noodle and Russel came to send you away. You sighed, turning to look out the window. Before (f/n) could ask what was wrong, they slammed on the breaks.

"We're here!"

You instantly got anxious, but tried to ignore it. You both got in line and gave your tickets to find seats in the crowd. The show began shortly, with the lights dimming and fans cheering.

"'Ello! This is 2-D an' we are-"

"We are Gorillaz! It's my band Dullard, let me introduce the damn show."

The crowd began to laugh and cheer as you quietly sank into your seat, feeling memories flood back. They began to play and you spotted some familiar faces: Noodle and Russel, but the Cyborg was gone. You sang along to every song, sure your voice wasn't great, but it was fun singing with Stu in the past. There were times where you thought your eyes had met with the band, but they continued to play. You didn't expect to get a response...

"Thank you and goodnight!" Noodle waved, as the band bowed and the curtains closed.

There was one final applause before the lights came back on and people began to leave. You saw an excited group of fans make their way to the back of the stage with special passes tied around their necks. (F/n) held a hand out to you, lifting you from your seat.

"Go! Talk to him before it's too late!"

You knew exactly what they meant. You didn't know if you were mentally prepared enough to talk to him again, but you did it anyway. You walked over to the stage, somehow making your way past the security. Of course, Murdoc probably hired some random guy he found at a pub...

There he stood, awkwardly chatting with the group of fans. They gushed over him as he scribbled down autographs in his sloppy writing. You took a deep breath and walked towards him. The fans spotted you, instantly beginning to scream.

"Look! It's (Y/n)!"

You instantly turned red the second your eyes met.

"(Y-Y/n)?" He breathed, so quiet, it seemed like a whisper.

You could feel your eyes tear up. He looked amazing, not a bruise in sight, no bags under his wonderful black eyes.

Perfect.

"Stu, I-"

He ran to you, wrapping his long, lanky arms around you almost instantly. The fans squealed and cooed as you silently broke into tears.

"Wha's wrong, love?" 2-D asked, his voice mumbled by your soft (h/c) hair.

"I've missed you..."

He chuckled, backing up slightly to look at your flushed face.

"I've missed yew too." He spoke softly, tearing up a bit himself.

You both stared at each other until Stuart brought your face to his, kissing you like he never had before.

"I'm 'ere t'take yew home, love.."

He bent down to pepper kisses all over your face. He pulled away for a quick second, chuckling softly at your flushed face.

"T'take yew home, t'be wif me..."

"Of course." You smiled, loving every inch of him.

The End.