Plastic Hell

Normal POV:

"(Y-Y/n)?"

You nodded, feeling your eyes fill with tears. You slowly walked over to the figure that was hunched in the corner. That sweet butterscotch scent, it was him, it was 2-D. Without another thought you dove onto him, wrapping your arms around him tightly and peppering sweet kisses all over his face.

"OUCH STOP!" He cried, pushing you off as he winced in pain.

You backed away, really getting a good look at him. You gasped, covering your mouth. 2-D was shirtless, the bruises on his skin were beyond imaginable. His right eye was puffy and squinted, skin that used to be pale was now a deep dark purple. 2-D looked ashamed as you inspected his injuries.

"I'm so sorry.." You whispered, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath.

You could hear the mattress shift, followed by multiple curses. You opened your (e/c) eyes to see
2-D towering over you, his hands had slipped around your waist. He placed his chin on your head, slowly rocking you side to side.

"I've 'ad worse, love. I-I dinnit mean t'push yew, I should be sorry.."

"No, no, don't be. You've done nothing wrong, you don't deserve any of this."

You could hear 2-D sniffle as he squeezed your waist. You shushed him softly as tears began to glide down his cheeks. You brushed your hands through his hair, calming him down.

"He dinnit hurt yew, righ'? I'll beat 'em if he did."
2-D cursed, the poor boy was filled with rage.

"No, he didn't, but I don't think you should be starting fights when you're like this." You uttered, slowly slipping from his grasp.

He sighed deeply as he led you to the bed he was previously laying on. It was uncomfortable to say the least. 2-D lied his head down slowly with you following. He wiped his nose momentarily. You lifted your arms to run your hands through his hair. He smiled weakly, moving to kiss the top of your head.

"I jus' want t'make sure yew're alrigh'... I love yew (Y/n), I always will."

"I love you too, so, so much.."

You craned your neck to plant a kiss on his lips. He gladly kissed back, moving his hand to the back of your head. Your lip started to quiver while tears ran down his cheeks. He pulled away, quickly stuffing his face into your neck.

"I-I love yew, I love yew.." He repeated into your neck, his tears continuing to drip.

Now you were both crying. Being held here against your will, with your fate decided by a forty something year old man along with some robotic version of a dead little girl was enough to drive anyone to tears. You continued to hold each other, all you could do was support and love the hell out of each other until this nightmare was over.

It was only your first day here... The Plastic Hell.