Chapter 1 •The Invitation•

•Your POV•
You wake up to the sound of your maid, Anna. "Lady (Y/N), breakfast is ready." You sit up grunting and walk over to your closet. "I guess this will do". You put on a short, white dress and head downstairs. You see your mother and father sitting at the dinning room table eating their breakfast. "Good morning (Y/N)", your mother says. "Good morning mom, dad". You walk over to the table and sit down as Anna puts a plate of food in front of you. "Thank you Anna", you say. Anna bows and walks away. "(Y/N), we will be attending a ball tonight at the Phantomhive manor", your dad says. "It is a masked ball and it begins at 7:30pm."You nod and excuse yourself from the table as you run to your room to pick out a dress to wear. You searched for about 20 minutes until you found your favorite (F/C) dress. You lay the dress out on your bed and run into the bathroom to freshen up.

•Time Skip to 6:45pm•

"Hurry (Y/N)!" You hear your mother calling you. You slip on your (F/C) dress along with the matching mask. You slid on a pair of white tights and a pair of black boots. "Come on
(Y/N)!" "We must leave now or we will be late!" Your father yells. You grab your mask as you run down the stairs and out into the carriage. The carriage starts moving as you make your way to the Phantomhive manor.

•Ciel POV•
"Sebastian, have all the guests arrived?" The tall butler approaches you and looks around. "It seems we are still waiting on the (L/N) family to arrive, young lord." You look around until you hear a carriage pull up. You send Sebastian to the door to greet the final guests.