Chapter 12 •Sick•

•Ciel's POV•
I wake up to find myself in my bed. (Y/N) is with me. She is very cute when she is sleeping. She has her head buried in my chest and my arms are around her. I softly try to get up without (Y/N) waking up. I look at the time. The clock reads 7:24am. I guess I woke up a bit early. Last night was a crazy night. I had never done anything like that with anyone. (Y/N) makes me feel so different. I get an excited feeling when she is around. I go to my closet and pick out a midnight blue outfit. Oh wait, (Y/N) needs an outfit too. I look around for something she can wear when I come across something pink, black and white. Shivers crawl up my spine when I realize what it is. I decide to grab it anyway, it will probably look good on (Y/N) anyway. I place it on my chair and turn around. I hear a small cough. I walk over to
(Y/N) and watch as she slowly opens her eyes. "C-Ciel?" She asks before coughing again. Crap, I'm such an idiot. We went outside in the freezing cold and she was wearing only a nightgown. I feel her forehead. It's warm, she must be running a fever. "Sebastian!" I call. "Sebastian come here!" About 20 seconds later I hear 2 knocks on the door. "Come in", I say.

•Sebastian's POV•
I walk to my young lords room after I hear him call. I see (Y/N) on the bed. I walk over to her and feel her forehead. "It seems she is getting a cold my lord." (Y/N) continues to cough. "Don't just stand there Sebastian, get some medicine!" MY young lord sounds upset. I hurry to go get lady (Y/N) some medicine.

•Your POV•
Sebastian leaves and Ciel comes and sits right next to me. "After you take the medicine, you should get some more rest", Ciel tells me. I rest my head on his shoulder and think about last night. Last night was crazy fun, even though I got sick, it was worth it. After a while, Sebastian comes back into the bedroom with 2 cups of tea and a small bottle containing the medicine. I swallow the medicine and finish my cup of tea. Ciel is about to get up, I'm assuming to finish work. "Ciel....please stay here." I realize how rude it must be because he probably has work he needs to finish. "Alright, Sebastian clear today's schedule", I hear him say. "I'm sorry my lord but lady Elizabeth has requested to see you today. She will be arriving soon." After Sebastian is done talking, I feel like my heart sank. Of course. Ciel is engaged. How stupid was I to think I could be with him. I nod and say "It's okay Ciel, go with Lizzy. I'll stay here and get some rest." He sighs and nods. Eventually, him and Sebastian leave the room as I drift back off to sleep.