Chapter 18 •Preparation•

•Ciel's POV•
I wake up and (Y/N) isn't here. She must have all ready gotten up to get ready. I get up from out of my bed and pick out a green outfit. I call for Sebastian to change me. I wait for a moment. Strange. He is taking longer than usual. "SEBASTIAN! COME HERE THIS INSTANCE!" Finally, Sebastian comes into my room. "I'm sorry my lord, I was busy doing other things." "What were you doing that made you take so long?" I question. "Oh, you know, anything the Phantomhive butler is required to do." "Hmmm...... alright." Once Sebastian finishes dressing me, I head downstairs for breakfast. I walk down and no one is at the table. Where is (Y/N)? Maybe she already ate. I silently sit down at the table and wait for my breakfast.

•Your POV•
I've been out all morning. I left around 7:00, about an hour before Ciel normally wakes up. Sebastian and I had talked about what was needed for Ciel's surprise party. Of course, the color theme is midnight blue. I search around the entire shopping district for a party supplies store. "I hope I can find one soon", I mumble.

•Ciel's POV•
I've finished breakfast and I decide to try and find (Y/N). Now where would she go? The garden. I walk out into the garden to only see my gardener Finnian. "Finny, have you seen (Y/N)?" "No, sorry young master." I sigh and walk away. If she isn't in the garden where else would she be? In the kitchen?

•Your POV•
It's been 15 minutes and I still haven't been able to find any good party supplies. I'm about to give up until I come across a store that seems to have all types of party supplies. I enter the store and look around. Finally, I find a section with midnight blue supplies. I continue to look around and pick out a few things.

•Ciel's POV•
Once I enter the kitchen, I see my maid Mey-Rin and my cook Baldroy. "Have either of you two seen (Y/N)?" I ask them but they shake their heads. I sigh as I decide to just go into my study.

•Your POV•
I've grabbed banners, streamers, balloons, confetti and wine glasses. I pay for my items and exit the store. I need to get Ciel a gift. I continue to walk until I find a clothing store. I enter a brown vest with a white shirt with ruffles. I then find a midnight blue cover up that has a robin blue bow tie and a matching hat with a robin blue ribbon. I then grab a pair of midnight blue pants and dark brown boots. I grab the items to check out until something shiny catches my eye. It's a ring. I look at it more closely and it looks like the ring Ciel always wears. It must be the other Hope diamond. I grab it and continue to check out. I hope Ciel likes his gift.

•Ciel's POV•
About 20 minutes later while I'm doing my work, I hear a light knock on the door. (Y/N) enters and as soon as I see her I smile. She smiles back. "Where have you been (Y/N)? I looked for you everywhere. I missed you."
(Y/N) walks over to my desk and hugs me. "It's okay dear, I was just out running some errands." She let's go and walks out of my study smiling. What has she been doing?