Chapter 15 •Explanation•

•Time Skip (About a week later)•

•Ciel's POV•
(Y/N) and I have been together for quite some time and I think I need to tell her what is really behind this eyepatch. It's morning and I'm working in my study when I hear a knock on my door. "Come In", I say. (Y/N) walks into the room. She is wearing a midnight blue dress, my favorite color. "(Y/N), perfect timing. I need to talk to you." She walks over to my desk and takes a seat. I slowly close the curtain, darkening the room. "Now (Y/N), before I show you this, I want you to completely have trust in me." She nods and I start to take off my eyepatch. As soon as she sees the glowing of my contract, I see a tear slide down her cheek.

•Your POV•
Ciel made a contract with a demon. How long does he have to live? Is Sebastian the demon he made a contract with? I had never met an actual demon but one of my friends, (F/N), had her life taken by a demon. She made a contract where she would be able to get revenge on her parents for abandoning her. The demon gave her power and she was blinded by it. Soon, she got her revenge and her soul was taken. Ever since I had been worried about any of my other close friends having made contracts with demons. Now I have to lose Ciel to a demon and I am scared. I panic and run out of the room. I hear Ciel start to say something but I close the door and continue to run.

•Ciel's POV•
I knew this would happen. Sebastian had told me about her dear friend. I know she is scared. I start to say "Wait......(Y/N)! Come ba...." But was cut off by the door being closed. I quickly get up and run after her. She is crying while she runs which is making her vision blurry. She stumbles as I try to catch up to her. I run after her as she runs outside into the forest.

•Your POV•
I feel horrible for leaving Ciel but I just need to be alone. I continue to run and eventually end up in the forest. I turn behind me to see Ciel and barely see the mansion. I make a sharp turn and run behind a tree. I collapse with my face in my hands. I cry silently while I hear footsteps running. After awhile they get closer and start to slow down to a walking pace. Keeping my face in my arms, I listen to all the sounds around me. I hear a rustling in the grass as a figure shifts down to sit next to me. It's Ciel. He wraps his arms around me and tries to soothe me. He hums a familiar tune. It's the tune we danced to at the masquerade ball. After he finishes the song, he starts to speak.

•Ciel's POV•
"(Y/N), please. Look me in the eyes." She lifts her face from her arms and I look her deep in the eyes. "Everything will be okay, I promise." She looks at me teary eyed and nods. I start to get up and I grab (Y/N)'s arm and pull her up with me. I put her arm around my shoulder as we walk back to my mansion.