Chapter 7 •Why•

•Your POV•
I love Ciel Phantomhive. I love the memories we had while dancing and looking at the sunset. I haven't known him long but I know that I love him. That's why it hurts so much to have to let him go. "I should probably be returning home soon." I say trying to fight back a tear. I think Ciel knows something is wrong. He is staring into my eyes. I never realized how deep of a blue his eye was and never really wondered why he had an eyepatch. I shouldn't worry about that now though, I just need to leave before Elizabeth gets here. I stand to get up but then a voice calls me. "(Y/N), wait!" Ciel stands up and grabs my arm before I can reach the door. "Please stay here for another night."

•Ciel's POV•
I don't know why I'm clinging on to her. Just the thought of her leaving makes my stomach ache. "I must call my parents then." She pulls out of my grip and goes to call her parents. Why was I so clingy to her? I felt like everything was perfect again when (Y/N) arrived, I'm finally happy again. Do I? No..Ciel how many times have you told yourself you can't love her.

•Sebastian's POV•
After (Y/N) leaves the room I look over to my master. He looks like a pregnant lady who is going through many different hormones. He looks happy, sad and upset all at once. I can't help but think the young lord has feelings for lady (Y/N).

•Your POV•
I'm running through the halls with tears going down my face. I run towards my guest room as fast as I can. I quickly grab the telephone and ask my parents if I can stay another night. No matter how much it will hurt me, I don't want to hurt Ciel. My parents agreed to let me stay another night. I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. As I was going to call Anna, I hear a knock on my door. "Can I come in?" Ciel asks. I tell him to come in and he asks who I'm calling. "I'm calling my maid and asking her to bring me some clothes." I replied. "That's okay, I'll have Sebastian run into town and get some outfits for you." "Thank you Ciel but I'm okay." "No, (Y/N) I insist." I stand there shocked and hung up the phone. "Alright", I said.

•Ciel's POV•

If only Elizabeth wasn't coming today, I had the perfect plans with (Y/N). Guess it will have to wait for a different day. All of a sudden I hear a high pitched squealing voice saying "CIEELLL!" She's here.