Chapter 11 •Up All Night•

•Ciel's POV•
As I watch as (Y/N) walks out the door, I suddenly yell "wait!" She looks back at me confused. "U-uh", I start stuttering. "W-why don't we play a board game." I remember she enjoyed playing chess with me. "Of course", she nods and comes back into my room. I blush happily and run to grab the chess board. As soon as I return I see (Y/N) sitting on my bed looking outside at the night sky. The moonlight reflected onto her as her eyes twinkled. She looks over at me and smiles. She is so beautiful. I set up the chess board and we begin to play. It was pretty silent until I decided to speak up. "So (Y/N), you think you can beat the king of chess at his own game?" I decided to challenge her. "Who declared you king?" She says with a smirk but starts to giggle. "Alright, how about this. Whoever loses has to sneak into the servants room and pull a prank on them."

•Your POV•
I love competition, even though I may lose. I decided to accept his offer. We quickly return back to the game.

•Time Skip (after you finish the game)•

I look down in defeat but also smile and giggle. "Indeed Earl Phantomhive, you really are the king of chess." I giggle some more. He looks at me and I know what he wants me to do. I quickly drag him into his study to grab a permanent marker. I run down the halls and into the servants bedrooms, Ciel following behind me. I silently begin to open the marker and draw on my first victim. Finny. I begin to draw a long mustache on him. I also drew a pair of glasses and a skull on his cheek. Next I move on to Bardo. I begin to draw a monocle with a curly mustache. Finally I move on to Mey-Rin. Instead of using a marker, I use makeup. I begin to put a bright red lipstick all over her lips. I then put a large amount of blush on her face. Finally I put on a bright blue eyeshadow and walk out of their bedroom. I hold in a laugh until we get back to Ciel's room. Once we were in his room, we both bursted out laughing. We were laughing so hard we were crying.

•Ciel's POV•
It was amazing, (Y/N) made my three servants look ridiculous. We were laughing really hard. I don't want this night to end so I get another idea in my head. "Hey (Y/N) why don't we go out into the garden?" "But isn't it raining outside?" "That's okay, we can bring umbrellas" I say while pulling on her arm. "Alright", she says while laughing. We quietly run down the stairs as we reach the door. We grab 2 umbrellas and we run outside. (Y/N) starts running all around the garden. I run after her, chasing her. She keeps running while laughing. After a couple minutes, I finally am able to catch up to her. I tackle her and we both fall into a puddle. I expected for her to be upset or angry but instead she was laughing. We sit there for a couple minutes laughing. Afterwards, I stand up and reach my hand out to grab hers. She takes my hand and stands up. "Will you dance with me, my lady?" "Of course", she nods and as we begin to dance.

•Your POV•
Ciel and I start to dance. Besides the rain, it is quite silent so I begin to hum. A couple seconds later Ciel notices and recognizes the tune. He begins to hum along with me. As we dance, I get a good look at Ciel. He is very handsome and has a very beautiful eye color. I stare into his eyes as he stares into mine.

•Time Skip (3:00am)•

We are back inside Ciel's bedroom. We changed into dry clothes and got wrapped up into blankets. Ciel didn't have a second nightgown prepared so I am once again wearing one of his large shirts. But I don't mind, if anything the large shirt is quite comfortable. We crawl into the bed and he continues to hum the song we were singing earlier. I have my head against his chest while he has his arms wrapped around me. I fall asleep to the sound of Ciel's sweet voice.