Chapter 9 •Thinking of Her•

•Time skip (about 30 minutes later)•

•Your POV•
Ciel and Elizabeth have already gone into town, but I'm not alone. I've been chatting with
Mey-Rin. She's told me about the missions Ciel has gone on and what he was like before we met. I smiled and blushed when she said he looked a lot happier when I arrived. Me and Mey-Rin are friends now, I'm glad to have someone to talk to while Ciel is gone.

•Ciel's POV•
I'm in town with Elizabeth. I honestly don't want to be here but I told (Y/N) we would take care of her clothes issue. I have Elizabeth pulling me in all sorts of directions. We finally go to a dress shop that looks nice and I start looking around. I stumble across this short,
(F/C) dress that has black lace going across the top and down the back of the dress. While Elizabeth is trying on pink and orange poofy dresses, I run to find accessories to go with the dress. I don't usually pick out outfits for a girl but I decided to get white stockings and a pair of black boots, like the ones she wore to the ball. I check out the items and wait for Elizabeth to finish. God this girl takes forever. She is always asking me if these outfits look good on her. I nod, not even looking at the dresses. I've been thinking about (Y/N) and how I much rather be spending time with her than Elizabeth.

•Time Skip (about an hour later)•

We are going to one more shop until we go back to the manor. It's a jewelry store. I think this time I took longer than Elizabeth. She was ready to go but I was still looking for something to go with (Y/N)'s dress. I walk all around until I found a 3 part set. It was earrings, a necklace and a bracelet. It was all silver with light blue diamonds. It was perfect. I purchased it and quickly threw it into the bag, hoping Elizabeth didn't see.  I think she did because she asked me, "Who is that for Ciel?" "It's for (Y/N), she is staying the night and doesn't have a change of clothes." Elizabeth looked at me with jealousy in her eye. She grunted and walked out of the store. Once we exit the store, we go into the carriage. I can finally go see (Y/N), I hope she likes her gifts.