Chapter 14 •The Failed Surprise•

•Your POV•
Ciel hugs me before I can say anything and he whispers in my ear, "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too Ciel." We let go and I ask him, "Ciel, why did you break off you marriage with Elizabeth?" He looks me right in the eye and says "I've loved you since I met you at the ball. I don't care how long it's been, your the only person that makes me happy." He then gets up and reaches in his closet and grabs my mask. "I kept it hoping I would get to return it to you one day." He hands me the mask and blushes. I blush back. He then walks over to where he layed out the dress. Somehow I feel like I remember this dress. Then it comes in my head. "Oh! I know about this dress! Mey-Rin told me about the Jack the Ripper case and how you had to wear that dress." He looks embarrassed as I giggle.

•Ciel's POV•
(Y/N) changes in the dress. She somehow makes me hate the dress less and less as I see her wear it. She looks beautiful, and now I can even tell her. "You look beautiful." She blushes and tells me thank you.

•Time Skip 12:00pm•

•Your POV•
Me and Ciel were laughing in his study as we hear Sebastian say, "Miss (Y/N), if you are going to stay longer, you should inform your parents." I nod and rush to the telephone. I ask my parents and they told me I could stay as long as I liked. I smiled and ran back to the study and told Ciel. He nodded and said "Sebastian, run into town and get (Y/N) some clothes she can wear, pick up more medicine while you are at it." Sebastian nods as he heads towards the town.

•Ciel's POV•
I want to hold (Y/N) in my arms. I walk over to her and hugged her from behind. She blushes and we kiss. A deep, long kiss. After we finish kissing, (Y/N) asks to go take a quick shower. I nod and show her where the nearest bathroom is as she walks into it. I guess as she showers I might as well make good use of my time. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and I see a cookbook lying on the countertop. "Maybe.....maybe I can make (Y/N) a cake." I nod and look through the cook book finding a recipe for a chocolate cake. I grab what I think are the correct ingredients and try to make the cake batter. I didn't realize but I had put too much baking soda into the mixture and as soon as I poured in the milk, the bowl started to over flow. I hear humming behind me and find out my surprise was ruined.

•Your POV•
You hear a lot of commotion going on in the kitchen so you go in to investigate. You see Ciel standing in front of a bowl with a mixture of some sort overflowing and foaming out of the bowl. I see Ciel turn around with an embarrassed face as I laugh. I go over to help him and show him how to make a cake.

•Time Skip•

We pull the cake out of the oven and frost it. Ciel is amazed that I know how to bake.

•Sebastian's POV•
I enter the kitchen to see (Y/N) and my young lord laughing. They are decorating a cake and they have frosting all over their faces. I look over on the counter and see a bowl that has overflown. "I assume you tried to make a cake on your own, young lord." He looks at me embarrassed and says "Shut it Sebastian!" I chuckle and exit the room. It seems the young lord has finally canceled the engagement. I walk down the halls and smile to myself.