"Swipe Right?"

I had woken up at 9 o'clock this Morning. I was the first one ho and everyone else was passed out. Where were my parents in all of this? My mom works 24/7, even though she totally doesn't have to. My dad works all around the world and we only see him once every month. So lucky me, I wasn't going to get in trouble. Wait...... I said it too soon. I heard keys being dropped and things set down.

Anna.
I came downstairs and saw my older sister. "Hey there" I whispered. "Good morning." Anna looked around the living room. "Can you tell me why you have friends passed out in our living room?!" She whisper-screamed. "I kinda invited the mm over and we drank a little" I said. "Miles!"
"What?! It's not my fault they're lightweights!"
"I swear Miles Sebastian Bentley, if this every happens again-"
"Which it will!"
"Your so irritating!"
"Your sounding like mom..."
"Well I'm the best thing you've got right now!"
As if It couldn't get any worse, Paris comes downstairs and says, "your bed is comfy!"
When Paris looks up she sees Anna and back at me with a terrified look on her face. "Paris meet my older sister Anna; Anna, Paris." Anna forced a smile and said, "so are you the new girlfriend?" Paris turned bright red and said, "oh no, im just his friend." Anna turned around a gave me a glare. "Oh n-no, no it's nothing like that, all we did was sleep!" Anna gave me a 'we will talk about this later look' and smiled at Paris once again. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but there's a beautiful pool calling my name, see you later!" When Anna left Paris gasped for air like she's not been breathing. "Oh my gods, that was so scary!" She said. "Please don't ever put me through that again." She sat on the island counter while I cooked. I come over to her, touched her legs and said, "I'm pretty sure that will happen again at some point but don't worry, she will like you." Paris raised one eyebrow.
"How do you know that?"
"Because you're not the usual girls I take home with me."
"That makes me sound like a hoe."
"That I spend time with"
"I feel special now!"
"You should be" I laughed.
"I see you took some of my clothes" I said. I looked at her and she had my basketball shorts on and a plain white t shirt on. "Yeah sorry, I got uncomfortable with my jeans on. I'll give them back to you when I change." She said. "Don't worry about it, it looks cuter on you than me." Is said while smiling. "Oh stawp!" She said. She jumped down from the counter and asked what I was cooking. I answered her with a simple "eggs." I gave her some like she requested and by the time we were done eating it was around 10:30. "Do you think we should wake them up?" She asked. "No, that's the last thing I wouldn't want when I'm hung over." I said. "But were gonna miss the movies!" She said. "I'll take you, you and Me" I said. Paris smiled her sweet innocent smile and danced around the kitchen.
"Miles" Rachael moaned from the couch. I looked over into the living room and sure enough she was looking at us. "Why is there a wild animal is your house?" She murmured to me, pointing at Paris' crazy dance moves. I laughed, "just got back to sleep, I'll take care of it." "Ugh" she said and plopped her head on the couch. "Alright missy" I said. "So do you want to go back to your house to change or do you just want to change back into what you had on yesterday?" "The clothes I wore yesterday I literally wore for like 2 hours, so I think I'm fine with those." She said.
2 hours later, Rachael and Ryan were still asleep and in no state to get outside. I left them a note saying that we will be back in 3 hours and we headed out to the movies. "So since it's now just the two of us, what do you want to see?" I asked, looking at the show times. "I hate the rom-com things, a movie about a dog dying over and over again sounds too depressing, that horror movie right there got bad reviews, let's go see Split" she said. "You're like the whole package.." I joked. She hit my arm and we bought tickets. We apparently bought tickets into the fancy theatre with the reclining chairs so that was a plus. We got a large slurpee to share and a medium popcorn.
During the movie we flicked popcorn at each other, been scared to death at the jump scares, and dropped out popcorn. The movie was good, i enjoyed it. After we got out of the movies we came back to see Ryan and Rachael in the darkness, eating the McDonalds that I got them last night. "How are we feeling?" I asked. "Like shit" they said in unison. "Well you're more than welcome to stay as long as you'd like to not face angry parents."
"Thanks"
Anna appeared out of nowhere and gave them coffee. "Thanks for leaving me with them" she glared at me. "I didn't ask you to take care of them, Anna" I said. "Sure..." she rolled her eyes and started to clean up. My sister is crazy about neatness, proper order, etc. that would make sense since she has OCD. If I don't put the remote in the correct position, she freaks and re-arranges it. It's hard but she's been getting better with the medicine she takes.
After a few hours, the three of them felt good enough to go back home, leaving me with my sister. "So" Anna said, folding her arms. "Who's the girl?"
"Which one?"
"I think you know who I'm taking about."
"She's Paris, she's my friend and she's currently trying to get with Ryan."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"I know your looks and the one you give Paris is a familiar one."
"I don't give her the look!"
"Yes you do and if you're smart, leave that girl alone. She's not a FWB or a hoe. She's a nice girl and I hope Ryan sees it my way as well."
"He better or I will teach him it..."
"Just stay friends that DONT TOUCH EACHOTHER."
"Got it."
"Good brother. You should bring her over more, mom will love her."
And with that Anna went upstairs to her room. Anna was right, I looked at her a different way. Not with a wanting look or love. I wanted to her best friend, her protector. Never would I ever think about dating her. Guys like me don't date girls like her.