"Accepted"

The worst thing about senior year, filling out college applications. Or even getting the question a million times, "so what do you wanna do?" Or "what college do you want to go to." To be honest, I don't know for both of those questions. I never have much thought about college. But now it's appearing everywhere. Heck, my counselor called me down to ask me these questions. She made me apply to some colleges but I had no idea what I wanted to get into.
Some people have their whole lives ahead of them. People like Rachael and Paris. They were probably getting accepted into all sorts of colleges because they had a good GPA, did sports, volunteer work, etc. me? No way. I'll probably end up at the nearest community college there is. Have I talked about being a disappointment yet? No well let's talk.
I'm the last child as you all know. My oldest sister went to Harvard to be a lawyer, now she's works for one of the best firms in California. My sister Anna went to New York to learn about fashion and even interior designing because she's got the parents who have money to give her three classes. Then there's me......... what have I got? Parents who will buy me into college. I don't need a great GPA, community work, etc. I got wealthy parents.
Well the good thing is I know what sounds cool and would make my parents happy. I decided not too long ago that I wanted to be in the video game industry. Making games sounded cool, so I think it's a good choice. So I applied for USC, Florida, etc. anyone that had a good program and I was good.
So back to present day, me sitting on the couch, watching tv, and eating chips. Anna had control of the tv today and she decided to watch Dance Moms. Now I won't tell anybody this but I kind of like that show. The drama is so juicy! Chloe back on the team?! Scandalous!! While I was watching my favorite show, I got a call from Paris. "Hello?" I answered. "MILES!!!! COME QUICK I HAVE SOME NEWS!" Paris screamed. "Oh-oh okay be there in 5" I said. "Gotta go, Paris wants me."
Anna weakly waved and continued watching Dance Moms. I grabbed my keys and drove to the Andrews' house.
When I got in I heard a scream from Paris. She held up a letter from USC. "I got in!!" She yelled. "That's amazing Paris" I said with joy. I stared at her for a second. She's so happy, it's so cute. All of a sudden Paris got red. "Why are you looking at me like that again?" She asked. I came up to her and kissed her. And damn, that's never felt so good. Good thing she liked it too because she kissed me back. When we broke away she looked at me dumbfounded. "W-what.......B-b-but...... R-r-achael..." she stammered. "We broke up. She saw right through me." I said. "Right through you??" She asked. "I like you Paris, I have for a while now." I said. "You should've told me sooner, things might've been easier" she laughed. "But we've still got now" I said. She took my hand and laughed. "Come on let's go celebrate" she said. She took MY keys and drove MY car to a unknown location as of yet.
when we pulled up to the place, I was ecstatic. "Dave and Busters" I said. "Yup! My mom and dad is holding a little graduation party. Be prepared, I invited Rachael and Ryan" she said. "Ryan?" I asked. "Yeah, what he did was wrong but in the end he's one of our best friends. Plus he was really sorry for what he did. We've been texting back and forth for a few days now." She said. "Well I'm glad, things are finally getting back to normal." I said happily. "There just one thing different" she said. She kissed me and we headed inside.
The waitress led us to the party area for her "congrats you got into your dream school party." "Paris!" Her mom said. "Hey mom" she waved. "Some of your friends are here, I didn't know they were coming." Mrs. Andrews said. "Yeah and I brought along my soon to be boyfriend with me" she said, pointing to me. Mrs. Andrews looked at me then at Paris and went back to me. "You..... and Miles?!" She asked. Paris nodded and Mrs. Andrews smiled. "I'm so happy for you Paris! And you Mr. Bentley are one lucky man, don't abuse this." Her tone was serious during the last sentence. I grabbed Paris' hand. "Don't worry, I won't. I feel like the luckiest man alive." Mrs. Andrews squealed and gave me a hug. "What is it that you kids say these days? Your brother Cole just told me" Mrs. Andrews was thinking for a second but then have the "a-hah" and said, "oh yes! I ship you guys!" Paris got bright red. "Mom........ Love the enthusiasm but that was...... just stop please?!" Paris begged. Mrs. Andrews laughed and pushed us into the party room with all the family members and Rachael and Ryan.
Rachael came up running to us. "So? Did you make a move?!" Rachael tried to whisper to me. Paris grabbed my hand and nodded to Rachael. "Yassss!!!! I feel more happy for you two than you getting into college!!! No offense but...." Rachael began rambling but Paris told her it was fine and laughed. Ryan slowly came into our little group.
"Hey" ryan said. "Hey, nice to see you bro" I said. "Yeah same...." he said. "Okay I know this is a bit awkward but I think we're all cool now right?" Rachael asked. I nodded my head and so did Paris. "Alright let's make this un-awkward and party, k?" Rachael said. "Okay well that great news because I have more great news" I said. "Congratulations RYAN AND PARIS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NOW SISTER WIVES!!" Ryan pretended to be taken back and jumped around like a child. "I've always wanted to be one!" Paris said while laughing. "Come on babe, let's go win me some stuff okay?" I said wrapping my arm around Ryan. "Kk baby" ryan said in his gay voice. Then we acted like nothing had ever happened in these past few months and became the carefree friend group yet again. I couldn't have been happier with this outcome. For 1 I had my amazing friends again, 2 I had an amazing soon to be girlfriend, and 3 I was determined to get into USC so I can be with Paris.