Chapter 1: Past Facts

Well, this is exhausting! I would have never thought that this trip would be so long. I guess telling what happened would be a good way to waste time and clear my mind.

let's start with the basics: my name is Leto and I was adopted by an old couple at the age of seven. Somehow, I can still recall how desperate they were to adopt me. ME specifically. But it never really mattered to me. I was just happy having such a kind couple adopt me.

At the age of seven I had a shocking accident and lost all of my childhood memories. The shock was so strong that I couldn't even talk at first. Now the thing is: no one ever told me what that accident was.

A few month back, i turned twenty-seven and for my birthday I asked my parents if I could move back to my childhood home with hope of remembering something. They were very reluctant about it.

In the past couple of years, my foster-parents would reveal to me something I didn't know about my past, like how my dad left at birth or how my mom died with cancer, for my birthday. This year, I wanted to know about the accident but they refused to tell me anything claiming they themselves had no clue what it is, which is why I wanted to move to my original home.

I still remember the first time I went through the door. I felt quiet the odd feeling: I was seeing the place for the first time yet everything looked so familiar and cozy. Except for one room in the back. I didn't know what it was for and I didn't care. It felt dangerous and I wasn't ready. Better safe than sorry, right? After all it was all about the baby steps (I know what you're thinking: 'just open the stupid door you damned chicken'  but hey: don't judge me. I like to take things slow)

The house itself was pretty normal. It had a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom... just like any other regular house. Even though it was dusty. A LOT. (good thing we can hire housekeepers ) I didn't even know how dusty 'The Room' was because I kept it locked (again: Don't. Judge. Me)

My life itself didn't get affected much by this change unlike what I expected. But, I was still excited with the mere thought that any moment, any thing, any movement could reveal everything.

Oh! A stop! Finally! I'll be right back!

AN: Sorry this chapter is so short. ^-^' I promise that next chapter will be longer. And I know up till now it's really simple but trust me things are gonna get better and more complicated afterwards so stay tuned "u". Oh! and sorry I still have no cover or media attached as soon as I find something suitable I will upload it. Buuut if you have a cover or anything ready for the story I would be more than happy to put it and give you credits ^u^ (and thank you obviously). So what do you think will happen? Will he find out his past. Does that room have any secrets? will he ever unlock it to find out? Comment your opinion!

TALK TO ME PEOPLE!