Author's note

Hey there, my people! Miss me? I have something wonderful I need to tell you guys: This story now has over 1k reads😲😀🎉🎊!

I can't believe it. When I started writing this story I never thought that I would seriously get any reads other than my friends and I honestly couldn't believe the first time I had a vote from an actual stranger. I mean I was all like: wait I don't know who that person is yet he/she bothered to actually give Me His/Her time and read My Story.

Now I have readers from all over the world: USA, Canada, El Salvador, Jamaica, South Africa, Malawi, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, United Arabs Emirates, Israel, Lebanon, Georgia, UK, Pakistan, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia...
(Do me a favor and comment the name of your country and tell me if I forgot to mention a country because I want to know where each and every one of you comes from)

Also I am Very grateful and happy thanks to all of your wonderful comments. You guys made my days. All of you savvy0642, Joyicee, Rach_1890, KittyLand2004, MommaBearLori, thathotmess101, ToniNehme, Mayuurie, babbygirl09, riri_tenshi, NgwabiNgwabs even the ones I didn't mention or that are reading the stories years from now.

Seriously thank you guys😍

Although I noticed there's a misunderstanding about the epilog and I had many comments about it so I thought I'd make it clear: The Father never forgot Leto in the first place. But after everything he has gone through and his son's memory loss, he no longer considered himself a father and he never expected his son to get his memory back and even if he did the last thing he would expect was for Leto to come visit him. I thought it was obvious when the father cried since people don't usually forget their kids but I guess I was wrong.

I hope that cleared the misunderstanding but I'm thinking whether I should change that scene or not to make it clearer. Tell what you think.

Also since many of you requested it, I'm going to post a bonus chapter right after this note (I hope you'll like it) and on a related note, I decided to write the parents' story since a lot asked me to. However I'm sorry guys you'll have to wait for that because I want to finish the story I'm writing right now (it's a forbidden love between a teacher and his student called "My teacher's diary" for those of you who would like to check it out even though it's really different from this one and not my style but I wanted to try something new😊)

Once I finish it, I'll write the parents' story which I'm most probably going to call "Our silent bond" it won't be too long of a story though. I'll tell you guys if I decide to change the name.

Anyway, thank you so much for your time, comments and votes. You guys mean the world to me.

Enjoy the bonus chapter😄