Save Me (part 2)

Zack's pov:
     I was sitting in my office, trying to track James down, like I have been for the past 5 years, when I got a text. As I read the text, I remembered James telling that he had a little sister, and made me promise to keep her save whenever she needed me, and right now, she did. "JACK!" I called out. "Yes?" Jack asked, peeking through me office doors. "I need you to track down this number asap. Remember when I told you about a promise that I made to James before he left? His little sister needs us. Now." I ordered. "Yes sir." Jack responded, as I handed him my phone. "AMELIA! ANDREA! CALEB! JUSTIN! GET READY TO GO! WE HAVE AN EMERGANCY!" I ordered. I heard a few "yes sir's" echo. A few moments later, Jack knocked on my door. I nodded, giving him permission to come in. "Sir, I tracked  the phone all the way to the women's bathroom on right outside the food court at the near by mall." Jack explained, handing me my phone. "We are on our way." I texted Eleanor back. "LETS GO, GUYS! COME ON! TIME IS TICKING!" I yelled as I left the house and started up our van. Pretty soon, everyone was in the van, and we where driving way over the speed limit, to get there on time.

At the mall:
       When we came into the food court, everyone immediately cleared an isle way for us, as we walked towards the restrooms. "Alright, Amelia, Andrea, you two sneak in there as Justin, Caleb, Jack, and I distract the men that are trying to kidnap this girl. She is James Winters younger sister, so she should be pretty recognizable." I told them, as they all nodded.

Amelia's pov:
         It was silent when we entered the bathroom, as we figured it would be, since she is hiding. "Eleanor, we won't hurt you. We where sent to grab you from the bathroom by Zack Chambers, while him and the rest fight off the guards. It's ok to come out." I whispered loud enough for only the people in the bathroom to hear. Zack told us her name on the way here. "If he sent you, then what's my brother's name?" Eleanor replied. "James." Andrea answered, as Eleanor stepped out of a stall. "Come on. Everyone else is waiting outside." Andrea said, smiling in a welcoming way.