Search and Rescue

"Hey guys!" I smiled, opening the door. "Hey Eleanor! How are you holding up? I understand we just sw you less then 24 hours ago, but I-" "Zack, I'm fine!" I cut him off, laughing, and hugging him. "I know, but I was just.... worried." Zack drifted off. "He was so worried that he literally paced round our kitchen until you texted him." Andrea told me.

Later that day:
            As we where walking down to a nearby mall, two guys popped out of no where, and knocked Zack out. Then, they ties us to a street lamp, with pieces of cloth shoved into our mouths. As thy dragged him away, I struggled to reach down to my shoe, where I had a switchblade. With a lot of hard work, I was finally able to grab the switchblade, and start cutting myself free.

             After the ropes fell to the ground, we ran back to my house, where we have an entire bunker filled with weapons. I grabbed the key to the bunker, and unlocked the door. As the door swung open, I ran into room, grabbing guns, nunchucks, swords, staffs, and ninja stars. I made the rest of them stay behind, in the living room, despite their protests. Quickly, I grabbed some weapon holders, turned off the lights, and locked the bunker. As I handed out the weapons, I noticed that, at first, they seemed confused on how to use them, but soon figured it out. We filled up the van we had left at my house, only to relies that Zack had the keys. "Fuck! I guess we'll have to take one of my cars(above)." I murmured under my breath.

       "So, we can either take the Lamborghini, the hover car, or the party bus I have from my old job." I told them. "What about your bike?" Jack asked, walking up to it. "DON'T TOUCH IT! THAT IS MY BABY! NO ONE TOUCHES HER BUT ME!" I yelled. Jack rose his hands up in defense. "Ok... so the Lamborghini probably won't fit all of us, and neither will the blob-" "hover car, but carry on." I corrected Andrea. "As I was saying, the 'hover car' is probably too small as well, so I say that we take the party bus." Andrea continued. "Ok." I said, grabbing the keys as everyone else loaded into the bus. "I'm tracking down Zack's number right now!" Jack yelled, as I got into the drivers seat, with Caleb in the passengers seat. "JACK FOUND THE NUMBER! HE'S TRACK ZACK'S PHONE RIGHT NOW!" Justin yelled. "OK!" I yelled back, pulling out of my driveway. "One of you guys has to tell me the directions." I told them. "Alright, go to the first intersection and turn right." Jack directed me.

A few hours later:
        As we finally pulled up a few blocks from our destination, we quickly got everything we needed, and headed towards the household, with Jack inside the bus in case anything happened. I left the keys in the adimtion in case we needed a quick escape, but little did I know what a huge mistake that was....

A/N:
Cliffhanger! I know, I'm evil😂😂😂. Check out the next chapter to find out what happens!