An eye for an eye (part 3)

Recap:
"Look, Eleanor, I can't deny my feelings anymore. I like you. Like, like like you. Will you go out with me?" Zack asked, looking into my eyes. "Zack...."

Present time:
      "Zack.... I'm so sorry, I don't know if this is the right time to start dating. What, with moving and getting revenge on who killed Amelia. If all this wasn't happening right now, I definitely would say yes, but now isn't the right time." I sighed. "I'll wait for you, Eleanor Winters. I'll wait for you 'til the end of time." Zack breathed out, as I left to go get dressed.

Zack's pov:
"Hey buddy, I heard everything. Screw her! You don't need her!" Justin tried to cheer me up. "BULLSHIT! I need her, Justin. If it wasn't for the Crimson Skeletons(the gang that killed Amelia), Amelia would still be here, Jack wouldn't have had a chance to betray us, and Eleanor might have actually said yes!" I said, pound my fist onto the table. "We don't know that..." Justin whispered. "Yes we do! Because I was captured, Eleanor lead you guys to save me, causing Jack to get away, and Amelia got killed!" I shouted, clenching my jaw. *creak* Justin and I snapped our heads in the direction of the noise, but it was too late. By the time we turned around, the front door was wide open.

Eleanor's pov:
         As I got dressed(outfit above), I heard Zack yelling, so I tip-toed downstairs. "Yes we do! Because I was captured, Eleanor lead you guys to save me, causing Jack to get away, and Amelia got killed!" Zack shouted at Justin. It's all my fault! It's all my fault that Amelia died! Ever since I arrived, all I've done is attract drama! I bolted out the front door as Justin and Zack turned their heads. Soon, I could hear them calling out my name, saying 'Eleanor! Eleanor, get back here!' I didn't know exactly where it was that I was headed, maybe my aunts house. My Aunt Kira was only 19, and lived with a few friends of hers, because they had a band called 'Young Fools'. Of corse, they were only starting out, and had to get part-time jobs to support their dreams. My Dad has 6 siblings, and he's the oldest. By the time Aunt Kira was born, he was already 36.

         "Eleanor! What are you doing here?!" Aunt Kira smiled, as she opened her door. "Hi Aunt Kira! I just came to stay for a little while, if that's ok with you." I replied. "Oh, yeah sure! Your father actually just called me, to ask if I could go check on you, since you didn't answer the phone at your house." Aunt Kira told me, as she lead me to the extra bedroom(below).

" Aunt Kira told me, as she lead me to the extra bedroom(below)

"I'll be in the sunroom, if you need anything." Aunt Kira told me, as she left me to get comfy. Walking up, I realized that she lived right next to where Amelia. I knew they were gone, because their cars were gone, and the lights were turned off. I grabbed a baseball bat from the garage, put on a hair net so I didn't leave any hair traces, and out on rubber gloves so I didn't leave any finger prints behind. Once I jumped the fence between the two house, I crept up to their back door, carefully peeled off my shoes, and opened the back door, ever so slightly. Tip-toeing around in socks, I smashed everything from their tv's, to everything in their kitchen. Hearing one of their cars pull into the driveway, I raced for the door, grabbed my shoes, and jumped the fence once more. Only, this time I guess I cut my leg deeply, because blood started pooring from my leg as soon as I landed on the ground. Ignoring the screeching pain, I walked right back into my Aunts house. As my Aunt walked into the kitchen, she noticed me on the counter, trying to stop the bleeding with lots of paper towels. "Eleanor, what'd you do?!" Aunt Kira asked worriedly. "Seriously? That's the first question you ask, not 'are you ok?' or 'do you need help?'." I laughed. "Oh hush! Now, lets get you cleaned up." Aunt Kira ordered. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" I shouted, being careful not to put pressure on my injured leg.