Home (part 3)

I quickly opened the door, revealing two people from our enemy gang. "What?" I snarled. "Give us everything you've got, or else." one of them demanded. "Or what?" I tested. "Or you'll never see her again." the other replied. "I'm not giving you a damn thing. You think I love that girl? Well that's wrong." I told them. The last two sentences tasted rotten, coming from my mouth. Then, they retreated to their car and drove off. "GUYS GET YOUR STUFF AND FOLLOW THE BLACK VAN!" I yelled. As soon as everyone was in the car, we sped up to the van, and trailed them from two cars behind, so they wouldn't see us. We followed them to what must be their gang's house. Once we watched them walk inside from afar, we carefully crept over to the house, opened the door, and went down to the basement, where there was a bunch of commotion. We snuck down there, to see Eleanor unconscious and tied to a chair, with about 5 men, including the ones that kidnapped her, surrounding her, and one pointing a gun at her. As he was about to pull the trigger, we sprang from our hiding spots, and shot them all. I quickly untied Eleanor, and carried her to the car before anyone else from the gang could show up, and buckled her up.

    Two hours later:
Eleanor's pov:
       I jolted awake to find myself back in my room. 'It was just a nightmare' I thought to myself. But, as I went downstairs, I saw Zack sitting on the couch with Andrea, Amelia, Caleb, Jack, Justin, my step-Mom, and my dad laughing. "Oh good! You're awake! Your friends here where just telling us some jokes. Come join us!" Dad smiled. "Actually, I was wondering if Eleanor could spend the night with us." Zack asked, with hope in his eyes. "I'm sorry Zack, but I'd rather Eleanor spend the nigh with us tonight." Ifangeline answered. "It's ok." Zack smiled. "He loves you." Dad told me. "How do you know?" I asked curiously. "Because he looks at you the same way I look at your step-mother." Dad answered. After Ifangeline and dad left to go to the cub and stay for a few weeks, I got a text from Zack.

(text convo, E: Eleanor, Z: Zack)

Z: How are you holding up?

E: Well, my parents just left for a for a few weeks...

Z: Can we come over?

E: I don't see why not.

Z: Yes! Be over soon.

(end of convo)

         I better get ready! Wait, why am I so worried about how I look around Zack...? Whatever. I'll just go shower and change.

Authors note:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took me a while to update, I have just recently gotten over my writers block for this story.