Home (Part 2)

As I heard shuffling, I wanted to call Zack, but I couldn't. The thief might hear my voice, and I couldn't risk it, so I texted him.
(text convo. Z- Zack, E- Eleanor).
E: Zack, there's someone in my house.
Z: Damn it, Eleanor! I knew this would happen!
E: Yeah, yeah, can we please skip past the 'I knew better then you' part, and get to the 'you help me' part?
Z: Where are you right now?
E: I'm in my closet, with my phone(obvi), and a knife.
Z: Ok, I'll be there soon. Hold on tight.
E: Please hurry. I think I hear it coming up the stairs!
Z: Ok, listen carefully. Stop texting me, and start recording just incase. When it's safe, someone will go get you, I promise. Text me if someone comes before hand. To be sure, the person I'll send will say pineapple.
E: Ok, anything else?
Z: Remember those boxing moves your brother taught you?
E: Yes, how do you know about them?
Z: I taught him those moves, and I figured that if he was moving away, he would've taught you them. Anyways, of the thieves get to you before I do, use them on the thieves, got it?
*BANG*
E: Ok, I think they just came in! I just heard the door slam....
Z: Stay calm, Eleanor, we'll be there soon.
E: Bye Zack. Shouldn't text anyone rn.
Z: Ok bye Eleanor.
(convo over)
Suddenly, I was yanked from the comfort of my closet, into the arms of two unfamiliar men. Then, I suddenly realized that they where the men from the mall! They dragged me down, along with tons of other things, and shoved me into a white van. Stupid guys. They don't realize that I can take into account the scenery. My phone was in my pocket, so they didn't notice that either.

Zacks pov:
When we reached Eleanor's house, she wasn't there. But, good thing we put a tracker on her phone, like I did with everyone else's. "Justin, get your computer out when we get home, and track her phone." I ordered. "Yes sir!" Justin replied, jokingly. "Everyone else, get ready. We might be gone for a while. Jack, you pack for Justin. Amelia, Caleb, and Jack, you three are staying behind to watch over the house, so I guess I lied when I said for everyone else to get ready. Amelia, set up the security cameras around the house, invade you guys leave, and something happens. Caleb, while she does that, I want you to hide weapons all around the house. At least one in every room. Jack, after you're done packing for Justin, got some groceries, alone. Andrea, you and Justin are coming with me, so pack clothes, weapons, and money. Justin, when you go to grab your computer, also grab your hidden voice recorder and camera. I'll grab weapons for the both of us." I ordered, pulling up to our driveway. After I finished packing, I grabbed my pocket knife, and put it into my right boot. Then, I grabbed an m249 saw, a 50cal, and an ak47. "JACK!" I shouted down the hallway. "WHAT??" Jack shouted back. "COULD YOU COME HELP ME CARRY MY SUITCASE AND GUNS?" I replied. "SURE! JUST A- who's cars in the drive way?" Jack asked. "Huh?" I asked, jogging downstairs and looking out the front window, to see the same 2 men that we saw at the mall, carrying an unconscious Eleanor. Anger flared throughout my body. I was furious. My thoughts where suddenly torn from me, as there was a loud and heavy knock at the door.