An eye for an eye(Part 2)

A/N: Above is the rest of the gang(obviously).

Reality:
The next day:
       Last night was filled with sorrows, and today everybody was on edge. Knowing that Jack could come and attack us wasn't helping at all. In fact, he was the reason why we were on edge. Zack was looking for houses, as I made pancakes for everyone. "Smells good in here!" Andrea came down into the kitchen, in a purple robe, pink bunny slippers, black pj pants peaking out from the robe, with a matching shirt, and a messy bun. Then, Justin and Caleb followed her, with neon green and royal blue pants and no shirts. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I shouted. "WE ARE RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" Andrea shouted back, taking some pancakes. "Ya, you don't have to yell." Zack agreed, as him, Justin, and Caleb grabbed some pancakes as well. "Alright, alright, I get it." I sighed, grabbing the rest of the pancakes and between Zack and Caleb. (Kitchen is down below)

"So did you find any houses, Zack?" Andrea asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So did you find any houses, Zack?" Andrea asked. "Actually, yes, and I already put in a request. We have an appointment at 3:00pm." Zack explained. "Why didn't you ask us?" Andrea complained. "I don't know, I guess it was kind of just in the moment." Zack shrugged. "Well next time, please include us." Andrea spat angrily. "Look, I'm sorry, but as I said, it was in the moment and I wasn't thinking." Zack apologized. "Well next time, think a little." Andrea shouted, leaving the table, and marched upstairs. Caleb and Justin got up and chased after her, as I stayed with Zack. "Actually, Eleanor, there's something I need to talk to you about." Zack sighed. "Ok, what is it?" I asked, hoping that I didn't do anything wrong. "Look, Eleanor, I can't deny my feelings any more. I like you. Like, like you, like you. Will you go out with me?" Zack asked, looking into my eyes. "Zack..."
Once again, I know I'm evil😈😈
Read the next chapter to find out her answer!

Dangerous Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें