Her Past

Eleanor's pov:
      For some reason, I felt super comfortable with these people, even though I don't know them. "You look a lot like your brother." a devishly good looking teenage boy told me, once we exited the bathroom. He(above) had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, an amazing jawline, and a deep voice. Damn he's hot! "Umm... thank you?" I wasn't really sure how to respond. "Oh, it's not a bad thing. You're like the girl version of your brother, and you're much prettier." this guy complimented. "Thank you." I smiled, looking down and blushing. "Alright you love birds! We need to get home!" someone shouted. "Wait! Before I get in a vehicle with any of you, I need to know who you are." I commanded. "I'm Zack Chambers, That's Andrea Campwell, Amelia Sapphire, Jack Russell, Caleb Darwin, and Justin Reddy." the super hot boy introduced everyone. When their names where called, they waved. "Hi, I'm Eleanor Winters." I said shyly. "We know. Zack told us." Andrea explained. "Come on, guys, let's go!" Jack yelled impatiently. As we got into the car, Zack sat in the drivers seat, me in the passengers seat, Andrea, Jack, and Caleb in the middle, and Justin and Amelia in the very back. "Who wants the AUX cord?!" Zack shouted. "ME!" Justin shouted, so Andrea took his phone, and plugged it in. "Panda" by Desiigner came on. We all started dancing in our seats to this song, rocking out. Pretty soon, we where at their house, and DAMN it was huge(below)!

"How do you guys afford all this?! My step-mom is a model, and my Dad owns a very exclusive yet famous club, and still can't afford something like this?!" I asked, gapping at the house

step-mom is a model, and my Dad owns a very exclusive yet famous club, and still can't afford something like this?!" I asked, gapping at the house. "What club?" Andrea asked. "It's called Twinkling night." I replied. "What?! You Dad owns that place?!" Amelia asked, surprised. "Yeah. I know everyone who works their, and I usually help DJ Icer pick some new songs, I know the bartender, Franklin, who gives my family free drinks all the time, all of the waiters and waitresses, and I helped design the inside of the place, and I know all the guards. My Dad wanted it to appeal to teens, and since my brother, well, you know, I helped him. That's also why I help DJ Icer." I explained, as we walked into the house. "Dang girl, you got it going on! I bet you where popular at your old school." Justin said. "Umm... actually, when I lost my brother, everyone made fun of me for being so depressed, so I didn't really have any friends at my old school. Then, I got taken away from my Mom because she started having a drinking problem, and I didn't bother getting close with anyone outside of my family once I moved in with my Dad and step-mom." I replied, recalling the bullying.
FLASHBACK:
"Hey, look! It's Idiotic Eleanor!" a girl shouted. Then, one of the jocks came up and slammed me into one of the lockers. "DO YOU HAVE MY HOMEWORK, BITCH?!" he shouted. "N-no. I didn't do it." I replied. "THEN GIVE ME YOURS!" he demanded. "No." I said, with a stupid wave of courage over coming my body. The hallways turned deathly silent. "What the fuck did you just say?!" he said, in a low and angry voice. "I said, no." I replied. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my jaw followed by the sudden taste of medal. "Now, let's see that homework, Eleanor." he demanded once more. "How. About. No." I commented through gritted teeth. No one has ever had the courage to stand up to Devlin, the school bully and one of the jocks. Everyone just stood around, waiting to see what would happen next. After the bell rang, and everyone else left, he took out a knife, and carved the word "WHORE" into my left arm and leg. Before doing so, he gagged me, so I couldn't make much noise. By the time he was done, I was halfway to being unconscious from loosing so much blood and all the pain. When he left, all I could do was lay there and cry. I crawled to my phone, dialing 911. Once they got here, I just told them that I tried to do it to myself, and then got too scared.
FLASHBACK OVER:
       Two months after the incident, and I still had that word carved into me, leaving scars. Every night, I relive that dream by having that moment in my nightmares. "Oh my gosh! Eleanor?! Eleanor are you ok?" Zack asked in a panicked voice. "What happened?" I asked, looking around, to find myself laying on a couch. "You where telling us about how you got bullied, and then suddenly passed out!" Andrea replied, with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I replied to Zack's question, causing his worried face to disappear.