when the fairy is gone(fairytail fanfic)

hello everyone!!!!!!! I'm majoyri or you can call me mj!!

when I visited wattpad I felt the urge to make a story,,, and poof!"!" here is one++++++ 

umm guys this is my first fanfic story and I'm only a grade eight student so pls bear with my wrong spellings:))) without further ado,,,,, here it is!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

chapter 1( the reason I left)

Lucy's p0v

DEAR MOM

When lisanna came back from Edolas , all the guild members were attracted to her,  like she was the most special wizard that ever lived. Let me tell you' being treated like an invisible piece of thin air could drive you crazy!!!.but being the nice person I am, I just let it slip away...

In Natsu's stories about lisanna, she was nice, carefree and friendly. I believed him then but I think I'm trying to doubt him now. I mean lisanna's been like a bitch to me, she keeps on giving the evil glare that gives you chills down the spine. But she always does this when she sees me speak or approach Natsu ... thus making me give space between Natsu and I . maybe she's happy that I'm avoiding Natsu but deep inside, it really sucks being away from your best friend . that's it for now.

                                     LUCY

I stretched my arms as I finished writing in my letters which I put in a box. I changed into my PJ s and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning rather disturbed. I just dreamt the same nightmare that I had before I entered the guild. it was about fairy tail being crushed and all the members were lying down and they were not moving. Standing in front of them was 5 people in a coat of black, I can't see their  faces but I sure do think that they're the ones who defeated fairy tail.

"That couldn't be true! Fairy tail cannot be defeated! I said as I assured myself . "there is Natsu,Gray ,Erza ,Laxus ,Wendy ,Gajeel and but of course lisanna". I sighed as I went out of my bed and headed for the shower. when I was done, I went to the guild.

When I got there, everyone was  noisy as ever. but something was noticeably wrong. I think that that could be ignoring the poor celestial mage which is no other than me. I went to the request board and chose a job. the job's about helping someone plan a wedding.

I went to the master and told him I'd be doing a solo job since Natsu and the others don't ask me to join on jobs anymore coz everything's just lisanna !lisanna!lisanna!!!!

GOSH,I so000 hate that name!!!.

After calming myself , I directly went to the train station and went on my way.

({[TIME SKIP]})

Ugh!!!!! I regret on taking that job!!!!! I said to plue who was walking beside me

plue just gave me a nodd for me to calm down.

As I walked and neared  the guild , I noticed that the guild wasn't as noisy as before

[ usually 2o meters out of the guild's door you can hear the noise they're making]

I opened the door and was shocked when I saw  only a few people were there. Because of my curiousness I asked Bisca

" hey Bisca!where's the others?"

" oh, they went to do the s-class test"she answered

"I thought all can go to do the s-class test?!

                    WAITTA MINUTE! *_*'!!!!!!!

they left without me?!?!?!" I said almost hurt

"well you were out on a quest so yeah they left you..............oh and by the way Natsu asked me hand you this " Bisca said as she drew a letter from her bag. I took the letter and read it.

LUCY,

      When lisanna came back from Edolas, I've been thinking to remove you from team Natsu. well its because your a weakling and lisanna's way stronger than you.

  P.S----- Don't cry!!! I've been meaning to remove you from the team way before lisanna came back from edolas..

                                                   NATSU

A tear started to fall when I finished reading the letter .

I mean could you believe it?!!!! they  have the guts to leave me behind and kick me off a team!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!! Natsu my best friend  even thinks i'm a weakling way from the start!!!!

oh their so gonna pay!!

I went out of the guild and suddenly my insigna started to vanish.

I quitted the guild because I just couldn't take it anymore. I ran as my mind kept on saying::

" I'll be back........Revenge ....... on fairytail....... show them the power of hatred!!!"

-----------------------------------------------

Hey there !!!! so what do you think of the first chapter???????

is it good or bad????pls comment!!!!!!

BTW, sorry if I have grammar mistakes!!!! I'm not that good as you can see.....

++++++ spoiler for the next chapter!+++++++

* Lucy gets help from a mysterious person and she gets trained. also she meets new friends who helps her become the new Lucy*

find out more in the next chapter!""

bye now fairy tail fanatics!! muwah muwah!!!

- mj^_^