The encounter

Natsu's POV

After Ichiya filled us with the shocking information. We were teleported to a base camp deep in the western woods.A few miles from here resides other base camps...."Hmm, so were not the only one"I thought.In the corner of my eye,

"Katsu! Go find some Greenwood Berries !" Eve ordered a liitle girl.I smiled as I saw the little cute girl who was happily going out into the forest.

* ROOAAR*

I heard sound not so far away,

" What is that sound? " I heard Lisanna say

 "Oh no!" Ichiya said looking worried.

"Everyone you know the drill" Hibiki called out. All the Mages quickly hid practically everything.They used The illusion magic to hide it. After that, All the people crowded into one side dragging us Fairytail members who didn't know what was happening..Alicia ,a blue pegasus mage,used her magic to make us all invisible.

" What is happening?" Erza asked Eve who was in the look out in the sky.Eve and the two remaining Tri-mens looked at each other .

"Yeah! tell us! The sky is perfectly fine!" I cut in their conversation.

"Well,,,,you see,,,,, Black rose has a Dr----" Ren was cut off when a giant shadow fell upon the clearing just in front of us.... 

I looked up to see .... A DRAGON!

Gray's Pov

I was shocked.I looked at Natsu who was even more shocked.

" What the?!" Lisanna reacted But her mouth was quickly covered by a blue pegasus member who was behind her.

" Shit !" Ren muttered while prepairing a stance.

I looked ahead and saw that the dragon landed in the clearing. It looked around as if it smelled and heard something. I squinted my eyes because I saw 5 shadows appear on the back of the dragon.And they JUMPED down the dragon??/!!!! HEll, The Dragon might be about 200 meters in height. I saw them casually  walk toward us. All of us became tensed because of the terrifying aura given by the 5 cloaked strangers. I looked at some of the Blue Pegasus members and saw them dripping with sweat while preparing their attack stance. I  looked ahead and saw them about 10 meters away from us.They were covered in a black cloak that only shows their chins. By the looks of it, They are women.

" I feel their prescence " One said

"It's so near" Replied another.

Blue Pegasus look stiff as their faces showed intense fear. We Fairytail looked clue less but felt the same fear from these girls.

The 5 girls suddenly moved forward but stopped about 3 meters away when they shifted their gaze towards an innocent soul who happens to enter the scene.

" Heey Eve- Kun! I found the greenwood Be-" Katsu stopped mid-sentence when she saw the cloaked women. She stood their Frozen.

The mysterious Girls went over the little girl and surrounded her. I saw Eve who was about to charge forward but was held back by Ren ...I watched closely and saw that they did something to the girl that made  her come with them. And just like that, they teleported themselves back to the dragon but before they did that,They looked at our direction and then set off.

==================

Sorry for the long wait and the short update. I will try to   update later! BYE!