Rescue mission (part 2)

Lisanna’s POV

Thankfully, we managed to blend in with the people. Well, of course there are still the normal people or those who do not have mage powers but they are in the enemies side. I do not know what happened but I think that there has been an agreement with the people and the head of the dark guilds which is Black Rose. I think that in exchange with the people siding with them,The dark guilds will do missions for the people for free. Before we came out of the forest, Eve made a snowflake guild logo and sticked it to our logos because he said that Dark Guilds are just around the corner and they can sense if we are associated with light Guilds. How? How can they be so powerful now?

As we moved around the city of Magnolia, Everything looks so gloomy. Like it is filled with sadness that can never be removed. At that moment, I felt really sad. The once Fun,Happy and Lively Magnolia has become like this. There are still many people, but somehow it resembles a ghost town. And it all changed because of that Guild.

“Hey Guys, Were here” Eve said as we stopped at a small drinking tavern.

“Eve, what are we doing here?” Natsu asked

“You see, Black Rose has many hidden lairs. All of them scattered all around Fiore. Problem is, All is fully guarded and there’s a possibility that Katsu might not be there”

“But you said it’s a lair, Then why wouldn’t they put Katsu there?” Natsu asked in confusion

“Coz I think that someone else needs Katsu.” He said seriously

“Huh?? Why would someone need Katsu?” I asked still in confusion

“ You see, They are all trying to pinpoint our location. They know that we are in the woods but whenever they search for us, we always manage to hide. And that’s because of invisibility. Now, Katsu has a curse. She can NEVER EVER lie. My theory is that, they abducted her because they sensed she has a curse and they relayed it to their master and He commanded them to take her. I think that they are planning to use Katsu’s curse to be able to know where we are. I believe they have brought her to Fiores old magic council headquarters or is now known as ‘Rose Castle’  ”

“What?!!?!!?!? Then we really have to save her! “ Natsu suddenly shouted

“SHHHH! Yes I know but as I said the enemy is just around. We have to confide with a friend of ours.” He said as we entered the tavern.

“ He is our spy stationed here in magnolia.” Eve further explained

As we entered, a small old man jumped at us. He looks no taller than master Makarov.

“Fufuffuf.. What can I do for you? fufufufufufu” He asked

“ I’d like to meet master Ottomo. “ Eve asked politely

“ Ah, Fufufufufu, a light guild I see” The short man suddenly transformed into a tall old man with a wizards hat. My guess is, he is a potion maker.

“ Master Ottomo, I am Eve from the guild Blue Pegasus and these my friends are from fairytail” Eve said as he pointed to us

“Yes, Yes. Have you come here to get a new stock of my potions?”

“No, Master Ottomo.We have come to seek your knowledge on our plan to infiltrate the Rose castle.”

“Rose Castle? You must have lost your mind! Any unwelcomed visitor there never comes back alive!” The man now became hysterical. As if he really witnessed something terrible happen in that castle.

“But we have to Master Ottomo!” Eve pleaded

“I’m sorry Eve but if you really want my help. I suggest you not to continue your plans for only death awaits you in that castle. I also wouldn’t want the dark guilds to know that I am affiliated with you. I sensed that they have become stronger. But if you still insist, I will send out a message to my friend in the Norman woods just a few miles away. He will be the one to give you the info you need.”

“Thank you sir. And yes, we will push on with our plan”  Eve said with full authority

“Then I wish you luck and as many courage you can carry, for the people ahead you face, might be more than extraordinary” The old man answered.

That was really weird. It sounded like a hint of some kind. Eve, Natsu and I went out of the tavern and began our walk. But then, Natsu said he forgot his backpack back in the tavern so we went back. BUT to our surprise, The tavern was gone! As in COMPLETELY gone! Like a demolition happened in just 5 minutes.

“Where is the tavern?!?!??” Natsu exclaimed

“I do not know what happened but I think that everything happens for a reason, Just like now. I think Dark Guilds discovered him but he got away. I think now that if we don’t go, It’s our time to be caught.” Eve said

We just nodded and then started going.

Meanwhile, 3 people who lingered in the shadows followed the trio while evil grins are plastered on their faces.

 ============================================================================

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the long wait. I have been really busy. BTW, to all filipino EXO fans out there like me, I wish you would support my Exo fanfiction. Haha.

Also, Guys, I'm also sorry if there are any typos here. It's not edited and it was rushed. I'm doing my best to finish this story even though i'm not an anime fan anymore. :) hope you all like it!! I might probably update another chapter real soon. ! The story is heating up! haha