The Ritual room

helllo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long Time no SEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! do you miss me??????? no??????well thats too bad ,coz i miss all of ya!!!!!

I'm so happy that many people appreciate my works.. oh yeah I forgot, remember the oneshots? Well i wont be continuing that  or at least for now coz i have another story up my sleeve. I'm still not sure whats the name of  the title is but i'll make sure you'll know. :))))

I wont be making this note long coz there's still one at the end....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's pov

I was escorted by Yinna to Zeref's room again because Aya said that she'll be doin something. As Yinna and I walked, We shared lots of stories about our pasts like what happened to us when we were young and things like that.I felt like I was talking to a friend whom I knew a long time ago but in reality it was just hours. I hardly couldnt believe that someone who works with Zeref could be good too. I feel good when I'm with her, does she too?

Yinna's pov

wow!!!!! Lucy's so good to talk to!!!!! I feel so good when I'm with her, not like my sister Yanna. I know she posseses the power to control the bad of the future and that she has to act bad but she also has a soft spot of kindness, like the one she showed to Lucy. Now I'm starting to think that Lucy might tbe he only one who could change us all.....maybe.

back to Lucy's pov

Yinna and I talked more and more when we passed by a room. The door was open so i took a peek. I saw a weird looking room with floating lacrimas standing in a circle position. I searched the room for people when I saw dudes  in a black cloak with a mask on their faces. They seemed like they were preparing for something. They were chanting spells and who -knows-what. It looked like they were preparing for a ritual or something. Yinna saw my confused face so she tapped  my shoulder. When she got my attention, she motioned me to keep walking forward. So I did. when we were twenty meters away from the room,I could'nt erase  feeling creepy of the room.

Yinna's pov

When Lucy and I passed the ritual room, I saw Lucy  looking and wondering about the room. oh no!!!, if master Zeref find about this im dead meat. so i quickly tapped her shoulder and motioned her to carry on. When we were about twenty meters away from the room, I noticed Lucy looking creeped so i talked to her to calm her down.

" Hey Lucy, are you feeling creepy about the room?" I asked

" Well,,, ummmm,,,, yeah I do" She answered

" Dont feel creepy about the room okay!! Its just a room so you don't have to feel scared and besides i'll always be here" i assured her with a smile

" Really???? thanks !!!" She answered

{ sigh} yes!!! thats all taken care of.. Poor Lucy, she has an innocent heart while I don't. She is nice but me I'm not really. I don't want to lose her..... will she still be the same Lucy??? ....I hope.....I hope...

___________________________________________________________________________

cliffhanger!!!! haha!!!!!

heyy guys, gomene!!!! its so short but I'll try to make another one today!!!

love ya!!

kay byye now!!!!

-mj