7 years sleep

Natsu : " Lucy, Lucy,Lucy.... LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!' I shouted as I awoke . But i quickly closed my eyes because of a blinding light. 

Lisanna: Natsu you okay? 

Natsu: Yeah, I'm fine.It's just a bad dream .I think.

Lisanna:well, That;s good to hear.

Natsu: Where are we?

Erza: We are in a boat heading back to Magnolia

Natsu: A boat?

Gray: Yes FlameBrain But we were at Tenroujima at first,.Remember the s- class test? and then suddenly Zeref is there and Acnologia came?Apparently before Acnologia casted its roar on us, we activated the Fairy sphere.It is why we are still here.

Lisanna: Several Guilds came looking for us over the past 7 years. and now, they found us

Natsu: wait, 7 years?

Erza:yeah. 

Happy: Guys! I can see the coastline!

-The fairytail members hurriedly went to look. But stopped when Ichiya, asked them to meet him in the boats conference room.

Ichiya:  Friends, I am glad that you are okay but i have some bad news to tell you.

Fairytail: huh?

Ichiya: Dark Guilds have dominated the ENTIRE fiore over the  past 7 years.

Erza: What!! how did it happen?

Ichiya: It all started with the rise of a new guild..They are a guild with insurmountable power.Dark Guild's called them their Queens. They took over the Magic Council with just one attack.And after that, Light Guilds crumbled. But some escaped, Like us.

Lisanna: And what is that Guild?

Ichiya: The Guild of all Dark Guilds.... BLACK ROSE!

=========

Yow guys!!!! sorry if it's short!! I may update tomorrow if I get about 5 comments and 5 votes..!!! BYE