The strange Marking

NATSU's POV

"We've been in this train for days! when is it going to stop???" =vomits=

"Shut it Natsu! We're already nearing Acalypha. We will stop  there." Erza said while glaring at the dragon slayer.

(Train captain) - " Passengers who are bound for Acalypha! I repeat, Passengers bound for Acalypha get ready . Destination is in 2 minutes!!

"YEAH!!!!" I shouted. As the team and i were getting ready , A shocking scene erupted from the window while we passed by the entrance of Acalypha city. The WHOLE city was engulfed in flames! almost as if Igneel had a fight with another dragon. All of us were shocked. Without another thought, I broke the window and jumed out.

"NAATTTSSSUUU!!" Lisanna shouted, But i pretended to not hear them, I had to eat the flames to prevent more danger.I opened my mouth and sucked all the flames till there was none left.After that, Eza,Gray, Lisanna and Happy caught up to me.

" What could have happened?!!" Happy asked

"i don't know" I answered

" C'mon team, lets go check for survivors" Erza ordered us while observing the area

" Hey Lisanna, Natsu , Erza! I found some survivors!" yelled Gray. We all ran up to him.Sure enough, there were about 15 people who hid themselves inside a cave.

" Sir, What exactly happened?' Erza asked the chief of Acalypha

" It happened so suddenly that I don't know. All i know is that We heard a loud Crash and the the village is on fire. Good thing my men and i were near this cave, If we were'nt , we would have been grilled in the flames" The chief said, still traumatised

"Okay sir, my friends, Gray and Lisanna  will escort you to Magnolia for further questioning ."

"okay" the chief said.

 As Gray , Lisanna and the townspeople of Acalypha left, Erza ordered me to scout around the city because she has a feeling that it was done by a dark guild.

As I burrowed my way through the debris, I came across a shoeprint. It was shaped in a woman's boots but it has a strange marking in the center. I called Erza to verify what it is

" i think it is a guild mark" Erza guessed

"i think so too" I answered.  The mark was a black rose with the letter Z engraved inside it. I have never seen this Guild mark before. I copied the mark using my flames and then i stamped my shaped flame into a piece of wood so that i could bring it back to Magnolia.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

HEYY guys!!!! sorry if it is too short...... But I will try to update tomorrow or the next. Hope you stick to my story... 

P.s= Sorry if it is kinda bring, I'm just setting the stage for the real performance later on. okay? so please be patient!! Hopefully the next will be kinda exciting or i don't know,, haha!:)